Reviews for Fooled Heart
Hmm, spelling... It'd be nice if you'd touch it up, its a good story. I almost always enjoy your works. :3 keep writing
Minirowan chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
This was interesting. I had hoped Toby would have gone to the Underground as well, but I suppose it wouldn't have made sense in this story. Which reminds me, the sand castle he was building with the twins was Jareth's, right?

Also, I thought Hoggle would have become more understanding towards Jareth after their first conversation. Is it too much to ask to make him play nice? I suppose that's what Sarah's talk is for, but still.

In any case, this was a great story.
Ivvory Shadows chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Yay Beetlejuice references!

Once again, Scribe, a most enjoyable tale. Thank you for sharing :)
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I was rereading this story cuz its awesome and just realized that you quoted Lydia from Beetlejuice. :)
julie5 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Aww man what a way to end it I really enjoyed it though. well done
Julie5 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
The end was dramatic and romantic enough to get me to sigh aloud. NIcely written
Julie5 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Wow Sarah was really channeling her inner Goblin King Shades of Jareth were all over that performance and it was very enjoyable to read
Julie5 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
"Well... laugh..."

I admit it I laughed I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I am wading through all the Labyrinth storie by rating and it disturbs me that several smut fics and really badly written fics have more reviews than this one There are many wonderful well written tales that are truly worthy successors to the movie I have enjoyed them but I have also waded through so much crap. This is fun reading and so far not too far out of character a very relaxing pleasurable way to end the day
TashaRose chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. It was especially a delight not to have Jareth being the main bad guy in this tale. I was able to enjoy it a bit more than others then.
Mew of Fire chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
such a cute story! i love it!
spartiechic chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I've read this before, but this is the first time I caught the little hidden reference to Beetlejuice. Brava, dear Scribe, for making me think a little. I kept thinking, "I've heard that line about the Night of the Living Dead before" and it finally came to me.

Spartie aka Kirsten
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Cute, sweet, very high school romance and amicable for (most) all parties involved.
misunderstoodemon chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
A really lovely little story - I love this Sarah! And the little touches like the discription of her costume were most definitely good, and I just really like it a lot! lol

misunderstoodemon
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
OH! I have an idea if you want/decide to do a sequel of this. Sarah is in college and taking classes like management, and other classes that will help later on, when something strange starts happening to her friends. Like they disappear or something, so she needs Jareth's help on to find who it is, when it turns out is Josh, and her friends are in the demon realm, for round two of the hunt. What do you think? Does it sound interesting?
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
This is the third time I have read this story, and something just came to me. When Jareth said "Keep you I shall." I could not help but think of Casper from the movie saying "Can I keep you?".