Reviews for New Life
VryUnique chapter 17 . 7/28
I'm glad you came back and finished the story even though it doesn't really appear finished. It's been years but I will follow just in case.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 7/28
I guess I was wrong. I thought Bella looked farther along then she really was and it would look like she had gotten pregnant before the wedding.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 7/28
I could only guess that Alice knew she had to. If she stayed there was death to all no matter what. Her leaving and bringing back a grown half breed was the only thing that saved everyone. Alice wouldn't be able to see him and know specifically that she had to find him but I think she knew if she stayed there was death but if she left there was a chance of survival. All decisions are based on desicions so she left jerks name just in case. Just my thoughts.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 7/28
Emette is funny...gardening accident... lol
VryUnique chapter 13 . 7/28
Well deserved ass kicking.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 7/28
So Edward would just leave Bella to the volturi? Idiot.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 7/28
Geez... how stupid is he? It like he can't let himself be happy. How hope he is set very straight.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 7/28
Still don't think you can blame him when vampires don't have babies.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 7/28
I wish someone would tell Bella that pregnancy is unheard of. You would think she would at least realize that by Carlisle's reaction. It like a boy just walked up and said he was pregnant, impossible.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 7/28
It was kind of stupid not to think that would be Edward's reaction. He was already thinking that she fled with Jacob.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 7/28
Liked the last comment...lol
I only have to wonder why Felix was looking at Bella with longing. He wanted her or her blood? I'm guessing blood.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 7/28
Aro must be thinking a baby between a mind reader and a possible child will likely be very powerful. Does he think he can take the baby and Bella will go back to her family with out it? Seems a little delusional. We all know she loves Edward but she would probably follow the baby anywhere.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 7/28
I guess the proof of it being Edwards child is Bella being six months when she has been gone for three months.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 7/28
They need to explain it's unheard of.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 7/28
A little strange. Why not bring her to Italy? They leave her living in a home for pregnant women? Why...? Do they want the child?