Reviews for New Life
edwardbellaforever chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
i say go with your idea!

i also loved breaking dawn!

i loved the name Renesmee!

to help you out Alice left for 3 re. 1)she knew Aro wanted her power so she left because she knew that would lead to a fight no mater what if she was there 2) she seen things that edward could not know because aro would find out when he touched edward 3) she need to make them think she abandond them so aro would belave that and she could try to find another half vamp. to prove to aro and she did not want to get there hopes up. she left to protect the baby.

so i hated jacob tell this book and i also wish edward got to be a father more but i loved the hole inprinting thing :)

but you have to love the telder moment they had when they were saying good bye (im glad that they did not have to run!)

i loved the book! it had so much love and pashen!

o and i hated rose in this book!

well by the end i did not hate her so much but i felt like she was trying to much to be nessi's mom

well loved the book

and update soon!
bonapuella chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I agree with you on Renesmee-though she grew on me by the end of the book and I really did like her. Alice wanted to be sure Renesmee was covered in case things in her vision didn't go as planned and Edward couldn't know the truth because Aro could read his mind. I really liked Breaking Dawn-though it was a bit shocking to see just how different it was from the other three.

I definitely think you should continue, even if the storyline does not follow with Breaking Dawn's. This is your own story and it's fanfiction, so it doesn't have to match up exactly. You've got a great story going here and I'm anxious to read more! It's definitely worth it...
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I didn't like BD.

If it had gone like this...maybe, just maybe I could have dealt with it better but it feels like a part of me died a little. Or a lot.

The Jacob perspective was quite funny though. Not gonna lie.
The Clueless Writer chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I thought BD was good but I was dissapointed it wasnt as much of a love story as the other 3 were. I wanted more focused on Bella and Edwards love, not as much on their daughter. And as for the it being similar to your story I think your story is way different.
amobutterfly25 chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
i say go on with ur story. no one can possibily make a big ass problem bigger than stephanie right now. I ABSOLUTLEY HATED THE BOOK! it seemed like all the characters were OOC. bella NEVER tripped! GR!
bmhse chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
dont feel bad im in the same posistion. the only diffrence i was going to have her changed very similarley to how bella was in BD so i dont think i can continue my story:( but hehehe hers is similar to mine as well and i love yours
shadow-dog18 chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
omg i love this story so much and the last chapter was so sweet anyways i hope you update a real chapter soon also i think you should go with what you wanted to do with the and you lucky you got and read the all the Twilight books i can't cause i can't find them where i live well maybe one day i'll get to read/own awesome story so update as soon as you can please.
she sparkles in the sun chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
omfg, i hate the name resesmee so so so so so much. i think it sounds terrible, i live in australia so i havent read the book yet but my sister told me what happens. why couldn't they name that poor baby elizabeth or something. lol well anyway i really like your story so keep writing!

xox

vampire child
OhArizona chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I say keep going on your own original idea with perhaps some twists that never happened in Breaking Dawn? Other than that, I loved the first 14 chapters. Emmett's POV was wonderful to see through, and when you did Edward's take, I enjoyed seeing what he was seeing. It was like I was there with the characters watching.

I will admit, that "gardening accident" as they'll call it was enjoyable, and it seemed exactly like something they would say and do for a good cover-up. Very nice job, I can't wait to see more. :)
FRK921 chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I felt the same way.

HATED the name, and felt like the daughter should've been different or something. Didn't like it that much.

Continue with your version.

I like it better!
forever.stuck.in.her.dreams chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
Im okay with your story being differnet from BD i also read it and i felt like it was more of a fanfiction or something but i also thought the 7th harry potter was as well and i think its more because i started reading fanfiction after eclipse so i think if i never read fanfcition before BD then BD wouldn't feel like fanfiction if that makes sense i also liked BD but hated the name Renesmee! it was cool to have Jakes POV and im glad everything went great but i was kindof hoping for a war or something idk it seemed TOO different from the previous 3 books also i think i understand why i Alice left she couldn't see very well with Renesmee and the wolves around her and also she knew Aro would want her more then anything so her and Jasper left to look for some evidence for Renesmee and just incase they couldn't find any Renesmee and Jake would get out safe it was just a precaution thats just wat i think!
alicegotavision chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
Well if it was so bad that alice left her instructions for a place to get a fake ID for jake and *cringe* renesme then there must have been no hope in the vision she saw..And she would try and get renesmee out..Yah, im not sure what I said either, but it made sense in my head.. yah, im warming up to BD though. Which is good. sort of. anyways, you should continue your story, it is fanfiction, and you can do whatever you like, and I personally like your version better becasue you dont have a spine-breaking baby. ;)
Bella91 chapter 15 . 8/4/2008

But Like I Said Before

Keep Going With The Way Were Going ]
HazelEyedHeart chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
PLEAASSE CONTTINNUUEE!

p.s. ur story is better than breaking dawn for the pregnecy part
Stacie-Ann Halliwell chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
I was dissappointed with Breaking Dawn, it read more like fanfiction then it did anything else, and there wasn't even a fight! That was annoying, it led up to it and then they basicly shook hands and walked away! And BD was so predictable, plus it seemed like she just wanted to get it over with because everything was so rushed. Sigh...

Well see you later!