Reviews for Usagi and the Kingdom of Pikachu
GirlFish chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Please continue! I really want to know what will happen next! :-)
Sparkfur the WarriorCat chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Oh my gosh! The perfect mix of action, Pokemon and Sailor Moon! Please add more soon!
GrygrFlzr chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Awesome, especially with the 'custom content'. It always amuses me to find new elements in a story, and this certainly has a lot of it.

Lord Oak is... Evil? Or just misguided? And since they can't use Rayquaza without Usagi, won't she be the only one who can control him?

And I guess this is not one of those crossovers where you fit one fiction into another, so it would actually be like reading a whole new story instead of a fanfiction. Hope you continue this!
MeowzieChan chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Hi there! I just finished reading your story, and am slightly disappointed that you never started updating again.

I really like your take on the Pokémon universe, and it's prior link to the Moon Kingdom. I know that you probably won't read this, but I really do think that it's a unique idea, you know, having the characters from the anime in a more feudal setting.

I admit, I'm taking a different approach in my AU PokéMoon fic, but the idea of each town having a kingship, and various (former) gym leaders as royalty is an impressive feat.

I also adore how you shifted personalities around for the Pokémon characters. Having the 'good guys' be more... mm, let's say ruthless, and characters such as Sabrina being along the lines of a priestess, is a good change for the setting.

Also impressive is how you've shown Usagi's reaction to an actual war. One of Usagi's main character traits has always been her unwillingness to harm humans. Setting her in the middle of a human-on-human war should be a good turning point for her character.

Hope that you're still online!

butterflyxtears chapter 6 . 11/23/2009

I have to say, I love this story! I hope that you'll consider finishing it. It's incredibly hard to find good crossovers with a solid storyline and correct punctuation and grammar. :) I'll be waiting for an update.

I love how you haven't overplayed Usagi's whiney tendencies. So often in stories like these, people just make her whine. All the time. And I love the interactions between her and Ash.

I hope, hope, HOPE to see an update!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
I really like this! If you ever continue, I look forward to reading more. :)
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
That was a good chapter.

I have to say that Giovanni got a lot nerves showing his face to Sabrina as least he got what he deserved.

I hope you update soon.
impersonal chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
you have the funniest cross overs i've read lol
avatoa chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Keep up the good work man. This is an interesting and compelling story.
impersonal chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
LOL! Sailormoon and Pokemon! My two guilty pleasures combined in your fic lol!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Nice update! keep up the great work!

AshK1980 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice start to what looks like it will be a great story!