Reviews for Getting To Know You
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
I really enjoyed the stories, the characters and the emotions. I was disappointed that there are not more chapters.
Rae chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
update please!
cravingthedistance chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
oh my God you had me so desperately waiting for Jenny's question and now I don't get to hear it that's kind of unfair :((( :D 3 This really is a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I started reading this story and really liked it but then I was so upset to see u didn't finish it plz just like do one chapter to give it an ending
dontfallinlovewithme chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I really hope you continue this story
The Cinder Crown chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Hi, I know it's been some time since your last update and you probably won't write anymore, but just in case you do I wanted to let you know that it's a great story so far! I love the way you write the interaction between the characters and let alone the idea of having the whole team sit in Gibbs basement sharing storys is brilliant!
Esquinzo chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I so wish you continued writing this story although that probably comes about six years took late. Though if it's any consolation I love your story even if it is unfinished.
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Nice Story. K
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
updattteeeee!
demigoddesses chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
This was so cute and funny, but at the same time so horribly sad and serious.
I like the way this chapter ended with Abby's story about bowling with nuns. Go Abby!
Hazelmallorn chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Alison
I've seen the update date, and realized that it's been four years since you've updated, five since you wrote this. I've also looked at the story status and seen that it is incomplete. And one word: more. I feel bad for bothering you, since it has been so long, and I'm not sure if you'll even see this. But if you do, PLEASE update. I'm begging you. I read all this in one sitting-well, I couldn't really. It was too overwhelming at times. Every single thing about it...I'm begging you to continue. I've rolled around on the floor and died laughing, and then collapsed on my desk and died crying. This is truly amazing, and it's the perfect mix of Jibbs and everything else. I love it. I can't even express how much I love it. I don't care how long it takes you to update, I don't care if it takes you another year, two, three. I'll still be here to read it, I promise. Write it when you're in the mood, write it when you have time. Continue the phenomenal work. And, last of all, thank you. Thank you for giving me this, for letting me laugh and cry and love Jibbs more than I ever thought possible, more than I already did, and I don't understand how that can happen. Absolutely astounding.

Best of wishes
Hazel
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Ok, I've read all 7 chapters, but I'm commenting on this one specifically for a reason. In spite of your A/N, I'm going to give you a review that I know will annoy you: "Write more!" ...Ok, ok... would it make it better if I write "please, please, please!"? Seriously though, I LOVE this story. In fact, I gotta say this is the best NICS story I've read not centering around a Jibbs romanc- although if you want to add that in later PLEASE go ahead. ;) This is such a funny and cute story that fits the characters well... Ducky is typical Ducky, I can hear Abby's voice as I read the words you give her, Tony is as annoying as always, Ziva's butchering of the English language and sharing her past, McGee being his sweet yet dorky self, and Gibbs and Jenny trying their best to fight off memories of the past yet failing miserably. I specifically like this story, yes it doesn't have anything to do with the game, but it really adds to the feeling of friends... maybe even family... hanging out together- not just co workers. And Gibbs footing the bill and making the food gives him a more approachable if not down right friendly/loving side which I love. So... PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE finish this story! Maybe, after the game, most of the group can sneak off in pairs and break rule #12... with all the alcohol they brought back in this chapter, nobody better be going anywhere for the night. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
keep workin on this...greatstory line! really enjoyed reading it!
Fine Fall chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I just read all seven chapters of this, and the whole way through I was hoping for it to have been finished. Could have read the status of the story, but wanted to leave something to the unknown. Blabbering, sorry...
I really, really, really enjoyed reading this. All the layers and their personal backgrounds. I can't even imagine what it must have taken for you to figure this out in your head and write it down on paper.
I don't know where you might be in your life today, and don't have much hope that this story will ever be updated, but will make sure to set an alarm on it just in case. A wonderful, humorous and very emotional story you have come up with here, even with a story-within-a-story plot in the form of Gibbs and Jenny. Golden moments between them, I'd say, they were really the reason I found this story to begin with.
I just wanted to pass on my gratitude for having taken the story thus far, leave you with the knowledge you'd still have readers if you decided to take it further, and that you've somehow opened my eyes a little bit in how you have constructed the story, even though "truth-games" are far from uncommon in fanfiction.
*tips hat*
duremka94 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I'll hope, that you update this story soon. I very like your writing's style, and want read more your stories. P.s. I'm sorry if that comment isn't understood, but english isn't my nativ language. ;)