Reviews for Dark
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
That was dark! How awful and tragic for Harry that he has to live with that and even when he reaches the point that he can at least pretend to hate her, she goes and reveals the fact that she's still in there but she desperately needs him to do the hardest thing possible and kill her in order to free her. :( Poor Harry. It kind of reminds me of another HHr fanfic in which Harry became a darklord and Hermione had to deal with him breaking into her home and revealing that he's not completely gone yet. I miss the old Hhr fanfics, glad I found this one!
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Nice, but I think that this is just a part of Hermione's evasive tactic. To pretend to be dead to trade for time to solve the issue, or at least be pregnant and give birth to Harry's baby somehow.
Kristoffer Roux chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Excellent. This fic made me want to cry. I can feel the emotions inside. ;-;
idontgiveadamnsoshutup16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow. Great job. This one actually succeeds in making me cry.
ShadowDog34 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
My goodness that was an amazing one shot.
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
wow, great writing! :)
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sad but good :)
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
OMG! Such a good fan fic. You definitely should do a sequel. Like does Hermione die? Or does she fake her own death? Or does she kill her self? ]
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Okay you made me cry :P lol awesome story though! Very interesting with Hermione being evil, couldn't stop reading it!
darthdeanna chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
love this! Its so wonderful and mysterious.
RiverMan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ironic.. Very Ironic.. but I like it.. So, does that mean that she were married to Harry and then tun evil? Oh...
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
The plot isn't my favorite plot of all time but it was very well-written and I love it all the same.
mosco chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was a really well written story. It was sad as well and made you feel sorry for Hermione that even though she wanted to turn back she couldn't. She didn't want to hurt any one anymore. Well done.

Moscardini X
XMoonglowX chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was sad. But, very well written. Reading about a dark Hermione is really weird though. Loved it.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
thats beautiful and sad.

i would ask you to write some back story but i already know this is a one shot.

this was awesome. thanks