Reviews for Safe Word: A Josef Fanfic
hjemmelavet chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh man! You got me!

I really was sure it was Lucky tied to the bed and Josef torturing her - not the other way round.

Great FF!
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Whoa! Oh, you're good, you're very good. Obviously, I thought it was Lucky who was tied up...You did good keeping me in the story while only teasing me with tidbits. I'm addicted to your work, I must confess. I can't believe something can be so kinky without actual sex. Of course they've done a lot of sexually toned things with actually doing the deed...you have a gift for them pushing the limits without actually going over.
kitty whisperer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
What a twist ! Loved it ! Had to read it twice ...may read it again :)
nightcap chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Holy smokin' Moses!

What a great one-shot! I knew it was Josef, then I wasn't sure, then I was afraid it wouldn't be! You kept me going...and Josef evidently...to the very end.

I'm interested to know how you chose the safe word. I thought it was a good choice.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I had to reread twice just to be sure I hadn't missed anything. Cool, I enjoyed it both times.
clairlz chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very good. You challenge perception. I know you said it was Lucky but in my mind it was Beth. :)
Halfcent chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so great! Sensuous, mysterious, kept me guessing which two of the three main characters were portrayed, and who was who. And then the twist at the end. I love the way you write, and I particularly like this one.
clarification chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
To the poster who asked about it being Mick in the story with Josef...

No, no-it's Lucky (granted, unnamed, but still) who has Josef tied down.

Librarian7 wanted it to be really ambiguous about who was tied down, until the end. Josef knows he could easily break free, and give in to his impulses, but the Safe Word is enough to remind him he doesn't want to do that, no matter how hard he's pushed. And the other person in the story is reffered to as "she".
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I was wondering who and who were in the scene. Now, I'm still confused. I knew who was tied, but not how he was now going to restrain his impulses against the other who tied him. This was involving, but I am questioning my first interpretation. I thought Mick was in the bed at first, and J doing the taunting, but now, I don't know at all.