Reviews for Indiscretions 3
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I agree with your beta, I feel violated. BATS IS NOT A PEDOPHILE. Though I got to hand you the good writting card.
Girl-Anachronism89 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I just read all three and now my head hurts. *Rubs head* Tim and Dick were funny! I love them. But Bruce was really creepy, really, really, really, really, creepy! Damn it! now I'm scared...*Looks over my shoulder*
Angels-Dreamcatcher chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Oh boy! No...urgh! *shaking in disgust*

I can't believe it!

NO! What were you thinking? This is so NOT good... sorry, but I don't like this story... this plot!

I'm with Matt in this... he'd written his comment some reviews before mine. Where the hell is the END of that NIGHTMARE?

Oh no. This is really so not good. Sorry!

This is really my first review about a story I DON'T like at all! But I have to say this:

A child abuse with BRUCE?

(And its really a CHILD abuse... even if Steph does like it... *shudder*

Whats with Tim? Do you hate him...?)

Pleaso NO! How is this possible? Never ever should there be a story with child abuse in Gotham-verse.. or at all!

Its not only UN-characteristic ... its sick!

Maybe your beta-reader is just right...

Some of your stories are just dealing too often with sex, nudity, strange pairings and kinda abuses... in some ways its okay, its maybe sometimes too directly, maybe not really characteristic for the comic book persons but heck, ok... if you like it.

BUT SOME THINGS shouldn't be written at all!

Sorry...
speedy chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
i was itrdoduced to your work through The Talk, and said to myself "self, you have to read all of this authors works." so i went to your author page and I've been systematically reading throguh them in chronological order... and if there isnt a 4th part to this where it was all one big dream i'm gonna gag on the vomit... good series so far, but there HAS to be another part.
BigDumbJerk chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
I can't take anymore! I need explicit sex! Uh, AFTER she turns 18. ;.)
Leighgion chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Alright! It didn't all get dreamed away! 'Tis the very raison d'ete of fanfiction: do the cool things the mainstream won't. I like.
matt chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
No. Dear God no. The wake-up! Where was the wake-up at the end? Y'know where thet see it was all a dream? Oh no.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
You mean, this ISN'T a series of Scarecrow-induced hallucinations? Whoa!
mick chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Okay...gross, but serves them right for doing what they did to sweet Timmy. Hehe. I like your style, even if it's perverted ;)