Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
u rock chapter 8 . 4/25
Really good story...i loved it
thonez chapter 8 . 4/15
nice one
DylanL chapter 8 . 3/27
great story, even if i think ur chapters are a little long. i liked daphne's plan to deal with voldy, i think it is a good one even if i think it should have been harder to implement if voldy wasnt so arrogant
DylanL chapter 4 . 3/26
lucius was in azkaban after the DoM fiasco a year before you said so last chapter, so why was he at his house and not considered one of the escaped DEs?
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/26
i like the story so far, just wanted to point out that the day after their first lesson you had harry and ron and hermione heading for defense then they were waiting on slughorn.
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 3/23
Except for Severus Snape's death I really enjoyed the story. I wish you had given him a chance to do better. I thought Daphne was surprisingly good for Harry until she threw Severus to the inferi.
Except for those good job. I will look for more of your stories.
Poet Wroet chapter 8 . 3/23
I like the story, but then again, I like all stories of you that I've read so far.

Two things I'd like to comment on as especially likeable/realistic: that Snape was loyal to the Light and that Scrimgeour wasn't a git. I like some good Snape-bashing and git-Scrimgeour as well as anyone, but you kept them real people. Snape was a git and Harry doubted his loyalties, but he turned out to be loyal to the Light. So he was a git, but not (quite) an evil git. Harry wasn't "right all along" and Snape wasn't the reason for every wrong thing that happened.
Similarly Scrimgeour was a normal human being, not as wholly a git as most fanfics turn him out to be.

I hope you understand what I mean. If not, feel free to message me and I'll try to explain some more.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 3/21
This truly was something completely different. I've never read this pairing and found it wonderfully refreshing.
Loved that Harry was strong enough to put Ron in place on a fair few occasions (some of Ron's actions - in the books - annoyed me but all the fanfics I've read no ones addressed it, so kudos for that.
Also really liked that Harry quietly handled the war mostly in his own, not needing to run to others to pass it by them first, everything from Dumbledor to Snape to dark lord. That was so different and interesting.
I could go on and on but I'll just leave it with, wow this fic was amazing. TY so much for sharing.
rfpizzle chapter 8 . 3/19
This is obviously 6 years post publishing but I'd just like to say that this made me extremely happy and fuzzy inside. Thanks for writing such a great story! I'll give your other stuff a try too (even though I detest Ginny...) ;)
ProudPatel chapter 2 . 3/5
Beautiful story!
Antor2001 chapter 8 . 3/3
A nice story, I really liked the first part, but I'm a sucker for budding romance anyway...
I also think the way Voldemort was disposed of was incredibly funny.
timkaylor885 chapter 8 . 3/1
Another excellent story
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 8 . 2/21
bem sua fic e ecelente
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 8 . 2/9
YOUR epilogue made me smile !
KingOsiris chapter 8 . 2/8
A great story with my fav. pair