Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Shalk Zailackar chapter 4 . 11/18
Hi, thanks for this lovely story. This is the second time I have read it and have enjoyed it just as much this time.

I found a typo while reading about one third of the way down chapter 4.

Can you please find Daphne and quietly tell her so no one else hears, than I'm in our dinner place and need her to come and that it's urgent.

the word 'than I'm in our dinner place' should be 'that I'm in our dinner place'

Thanks again for the story.
Emz6347 chapter 8 . 11/16
Really felt that this story was happening and I was just getting pulled along for the ride, job well done
A male head of school is Heasmaster and a female is Headmistres. Therefore Professor McGonagall is Headmistress.
Saissa chapter 8 . 9/26
Excellent story! Very nicely done!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 6 . 9/14
I liked the story up until a point in this chapter. Then the story got too tedious/repetitive. Daphne and Harry basically discuss what they want to do, then the scene happens a few paragraphs later. That's what it seemed to me at that point.
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 1 . 9/13
I sort of hate titles, like Daphne as the Ice Queen or Snape as the Prince when the person is being referenced, but other than that, and one more issue, twas a pretty good chapter. That one glaring issue that made me want to comment on this chapter instead of reviewing the story at the end as a whole is your description of Harry saving Daphne from a fate worse than death. Not that rape isn't. But the fact that Harry saved her from it. Honestly, if she defeated Draco's minions so easily, she probably could've taken Draco out herself too.
CasperShot chapter 3 . 9/13
You know what would be really badass. Take a muggle tranquilizer gun and replace the sedatives with Drought of Living Death shots or some crazy ass basilisk venom or dementor's blood potion. Maybe find a charm that would increase the velocity of the darts. And it all of a sudden becomes a magically lethal CO2 powered potion gun.
xxaugustasxx chapter 8 . 9/6
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, my only regret is that it did not take longer :)
harryislife chapter 8 . 8/8
Loved it! Some funny bits, you didn't go overboard with Ron Dumbles or Molly bashing but you recognized they all had issues and were not perfect. I liked how described Ginny, she does have it hard. And I am glad you recognized Neville, hes a brilliant friend who dosn't get enough credit in the books. How Harry dealt with Voldemort was brilliant, and I'm finding it very hard to pick a fault with any aspect of the story.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 8/3
It was short, but it was completely awesome. Marvelous job on this fic! Congrats on completing it!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/27
I normall review every chapter of a fic i read, but this fic is very well written and i look forward to reading what else youve written
Are you dumb? There are a few things wrong with your logic about the cloths. First is daphne is almost certain to not know what muggle cloths are even like because she is a pure blood. Second is people look at him differently for cloths they cannot see? You HAVE to wear your robes over your cloths and I don't see people taking them off just to look at Harry. Lastly is your dumb idea about cloths helping confidence? I don't know where you got your information but that is not true at all. It might make you feel better about being out in public but I don't see what you do.
ericmyrs chapter 8 . 7/19
To quote Ron. Bloody brilliant, mate.

Aya1229 chapter 8 . 7/15
eh, it was an ok story
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 7/11
Thank you for the great read.