Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/27
I normall review every chapter of a fic i read, but this fic is very well written and i look forward to reading what else youve written
Are you dumb? There are a few things wrong with your logic about the cloths. First is daphne is almost certain to not know what muggle cloths are even like because she is a pure blood. Second is people look at him differently for cloths they cannot see? You HAVE to wear your robes over your cloths and I don't see people taking them off just to look at Harry. Lastly is your dumb idea about cloths helping confidence? I don't know where you got your information but that is not true at all. It might make you feel better about being out in public but I don't see what you do.
ericmyrs chapter 8 . 7/19
To quote Ron. Bloody brilliant, mate.

Sincerely
Eric
Aya1229 chapter 8 . 7/15
eh, it was an ok story
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 7/11
Thank you for the great read.
N Flamel chapter 8 . 6/26
Kevin, This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read this fic. I just checked and discovered I've not reviewed it! Not that you need your reviews padded at this late date, but I enjoyed the feel good story so much I just wanted to let you know.

Very good job in setting up the primary focus of the story: Harry and Daphne's growing relationship. Plus, the other events swirling around them were entertaining. Kudos for a brilliant way to stop Voldemort (and Snape) and also for the portkey deaths of the remaining Death Eater sympathizers.

On a more general level - and I've probably said this to you before - thanks for the quality stories you've written in HP fan fiction. You're one of the authors I return to time and again when the HP bug hits. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. - N Flamel/The Seeker (on siye)
papiliokaze chapter 8 . 6/13
I'm sorry if I missed you explaining it, but what about the horcrux in harry's scar? Is it a victim of AU?
Queen Conquer chapter 8 . 6/5
I loke it... really really like it...
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 6/1
Thanks so much for the long fully fleshed out epilogue!
u rock chapter 8 . 4/25
Really good story...i loved it
thonez chapter 8 . 4/15
nice one
DylanL chapter 8 . 3/27
great story, even if i think ur chapters are a little long. i liked daphne's plan to deal with voldy, i think it is a good one even if i think it should have been harder to implement if voldy wasnt so arrogant
DylanL chapter 4 . 3/26
lucius was in azkaban after the DoM fiasco a year before you said so last chapter, so why was he at his house and not considered one of the escaped DEs?
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/26
i like the story so far, just wanted to point out that the day after their first lesson you had harry and ron and hermione heading for defense then they were waiting on slughorn.
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 3/23
Except for Severus Snape's death I really enjoyed the story. I wish you had given him a chance to do better. I thought Daphne was surprisingly good for Harry until she threw Severus to the inferi.
Except for those good job. I will look for more of your stories.