Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Saissa chapter 8 . 9/26
Excellent story! Very nicely done!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 6 . 9/14
I liked the story up until a point in this chapter. Then the story got too tedious/repetitive. Daphne and Harry basically discuss what they want to do, then the scene happens a few paragraphs later. That's what it seemed to me at that point.
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 1 . 9/13
I sort of hate titles, like Daphne as the Ice Queen or Snape as the Prince when the person is being referenced, but other than that, and one more issue, twas a pretty good chapter. That one glaring issue that made me want to comment on this chapter instead of reviewing the story at the end as a whole is your description of Harry saving Daphne from a fate worse than death. Not that rape isn't. But the fact that Harry saved her from it. Honestly, if she defeated Draco's minions so easily, she probably could've taken Draco out herself too.
CasperShot chapter 3 . 9/13
You know what would be really badass. Take a muggle tranquilizer gun and replace the sedatives with Drought of Living Death shots or some crazy ass basilisk venom or dementor's blood potion. Maybe find a charm that would increase the velocity of the darts. And it all of a sudden becomes a magically lethal CO2 powered potion gun.
xxaugustasxx chapter 8 . 9/6
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, my only regret is that it did not take longer :)
harryislife chapter 8 . 8/8
Loved it! Some funny bits, you didn't go overboard with Ron Dumbles or Molly bashing but you recognized they all had issues and were not perfect. I liked how described Ginny, she does have it hard. And I am glad you recognized Neville, hes a brilliant friend who dosn't get enough credit in the books. How Harry dealt with Voldemort was brilliant, and I'm finding it very hard to pick a fault with any aspect of the story.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 8/3
It was short, but it was completely awesome. Marvelous job on this fic! Congrats on completing it!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/27
I normall review every chapter of a fic i read, but this fic is very well written and i look forward to reading what else youve written
Are you dumb? There are a few things wrong with your logic about the cloths. First is daphne is almost certain to not know what muggle cloths are even like because she is a pure blood. Second is people look at him differently for cloths they cannot see? You HAVE to wear your robes over your cloths and I don't see people taking them off just to look at Harry. Lastly is your dumb idea about cloths helping confidence? I don't know where you got your information but that is not true at all. It might make you feel better about being out in public but I don't see what you do.
ericmyrs chapter 8 . 7/19
To quote Ron. Bloody brilliant, mate.

Aya1229 chapter 8 . 7/15
eh, it was an ok story
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 7/11
Thank you for the great read.
N Flamel chapter 8 . 6/26
Kevin, This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read this fic. I just checked and discovered I've not reviewed it! Not that you need your reviews padded at this late date, but I enjoyed the feel good story so much I just wanted to let you know.

Very good job in setting up the primary focus of the story: Harry and Daphne's growing relationship. Plus, the other events swirling around them were entertaining. Kudos for a brilliant way to stop Voldemort (and Snape) and also for the portkey deaths of the remaining Death Eater sympathizers.

On a more general level - and I've probably said this to you before - thanks for the quality stories you've written in HP fan fiction. You're one of the authors I return to time and again when the HP bug hits. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. - N Flamel/The Seeker (on siye)
papiliokaze chapter 8 . 6/13
I'm sorry if I missed you explaining it, but what about the horcrux in harry's scar? Is it a victim of AU?
Queen Conquer chapter 8 . 6/5
I loke it... really really like it...