Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
plumbknot57 chapter 8 . 6/1
Great story I have no words so
Thanks
DaveC chapter 8 . 4/30
Yep great story.
DaveC chapter 6 . 4/30
I don’t know way but this is a real good fanfic, your a good story teller please keep it up I’m sure there are a large number of good fans that will follow you.

DaveC. .
pambob343 chapter 1 . 4/23
Great story!
snow in the darkness chapter 2 . 4/19
this Daphne remind me of female shepard
tieflin chapter 8 . 4/14
Delightful story! I'm glad it got the extra 4 chapters.
python73 chapter 1 . 3/27
VERY solid Haphne. Nice tight story with details when needed and skipping a lot of tiresome bullshit. Nice balance for those of us who have read a few hundred fics. I hope you ignored the criticisms from other readers who don't appreciate the difference in pacing a 100K work and a 500K work.

My only criticism would be the Ron redemption arc, because I profoundly dislike him and his shit attitude, and I don't feel he ever deserves the passes Harry gives him. But I weigh that against not having to have any Luna-cy, or Twins. This goes on my must re-read list. Thanks for the great story!
gabzep chapter 4 . 3/23
I luv your Daphne! She’s just what Harry needs by his side
thinker0 chapter 8 . 2/6
Really fun ride :) Seeing Harry be mellow and also more in tune with people was good.
Linda chapter 8 . 2/2
Loved the story
scyfly chapter 4 . 1/26
in canon nagini was fully spell resistant just like any other horcrux

wtf? harry suddenly knows runes and the fidelius charm and can cast it despite being magically tired?

why would lucius be under investigation? he was caught at the d.o.m. and broken out by voldy.

vanquish means something totally different, more along the line of erase destroy.

you have twisted a shitload of canon for this story, like dumbles being alive. i personally dislike all your characters, seriously do they have to shout at everything. but then i just hate the concept of some halfassed romance changing the whole war. omg all i had too do was date this girl and voldy wouldve been defeated, why didnt sun tzu write about this in his book.

it made for a nice enough read but the plot def needs some work
scyfly chapter 4 . 1/26
i see you skil past the revelation from trwelany that snape gave the prophecy. how very convenient you now dont have to kill him
scyfly chapter 2 . 1/26
having malfoy arrested is rather stupid, but i guess somewhat logical that students dont wish to ambush death eaters and put them down
scyfly chapter 3 . 1/26
daphne is ambushing him for attention... in the same building death eaters walk unrestricted. is she trying to get killed?
scyfly chapter 2 . 1/26
i feel this is too easy, daphne is too nice, too willing. and all the while im wondering isnt there a war going on? which is typical canon
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »