Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
crazyman5005 chapter 8 . 3/19
thanks for this great read and thanks even more for finishing it
SarahTaylorTam chapter 8 . 2/22
Interesting continuation and still a good story
Thanks for a very enjoyable tale. It made for some fun light reading and yet had some well planned drama.
You used a few excellent ideas and some thoughtful divergence from the usual fandom.
Dre chapter 8 . 2/14
Well, nice job, Kevin! This was a very good read! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Destributor chapter 8 . 1/7
You do know that Daphne is the older one and not the other way around
TheRogueHuntress chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
I really like your portrayal of Daphne's character. I think you've got a great plot going on here. I will be honest- your grammar and the fluidity of your firing could improve, but that only takes practise. Keep going!
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
on a couch, not a coach
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
'Lun a won't care at all'
(-)
Mysts of Time chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
A fantastic gem with a slightly unusual pairing, just waiting to be discovered.
noreenklose chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Excellent story!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
I totally approve how you handled the Snape problem. If he was dead, (probably from breaking his Unbreakable Vow to Narcissa.) Then disposing of the body made perfect sense.
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Great work on this story and thank you for posting it.
Epicweaver chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Wonderful read overall. Definitely some modification with Astoria. And Snivles got a raw deal. Dumbles was toolish but felt spot on. Good solution. Daphne was well conceived. Overall felt very original. Thanks for posting. Hope you write another HxD story someday.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
I enjoyed reading this story very much. It reminded me of how much I enjoyed reading well written Harry/Daphne stories. It actually revived my love for the pairing after a story(who's title I will not mention) where Harry went to politlty refuse a marriage contract between him and Daphne and ends up hanging out with her and falling in love only for her father to practically sell her off to a man three times her age. And while Harry in the end stops the wedding and saves her. The thing that ruined it in a way was the fact that the old bastard raped her(most likely multiple times) and Harry and her hadn't even gone that far yet. So u like your Daphne she ends up going through what yours almost suffered twice and her own father allowed it.
s-david-m chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
This was a cute story. Daphne was a little too personable from the get go given her public persona, but it was a nice read overall.
Jeff091 chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
hi,
thanks for the story

The authors note let me notice how old the story ist (unusual paring / minor character)