Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
harryislife chapter 8 . 8/8
Loved it! Some funny bits, you didn't go overboard with Ron Dumbles or Molly bashing but you recognized they all had issues and were not perfect. I liked how described Ginny, she does have it hard. And I am glad you recognized Neville, hes a brilliant friend who dosn't get enough credit in the books. How Harry dealt with Voldemort was brilliant, and I'm finding it very hard to pick a fault with any aspect of the story.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 8/3
It was short, but it was completely awesome. Marvelous job on this fic! Congrats on completing it!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/27
I normall review every chapter of a fic i read, but this fic is very well written and i look forward to reading what else youve written
Are you dumb? There are a few things wrong with your logic about the cloths. First is daphne is almost certain to not know what muggle cloths are even like because she is a pure blood. Second is people look at him differently for cloths they cannot see? You HAVE to wear your robes over your cloths and I don't see people taking them off just to look at Harry. Lastly is your dumb idea about cloths helping confidence? I don't know where you got your information but that is not true at all. It might make you feel better about being out in public but I don't see what you do.
ericmyrs chapter 8 . 7/19
To quote Ron. Bloody brilliant, mate.

Sincerely
Eric
Aya1229 chapter 8 . 7/15
eh, it was an ok story
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 7/11
Thank you for the great read.
N Flamel chapter 8 . 6/26
Kevin, This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read this fic. I just checked and discovered I've not reviewed it! Not that you need your reviews padded at this late date, but I enjoyed the feel good story so much I just wanted to let you know.

Very good job in setting up the primary focus of the story: Harry and Daphne's growing relationship. Plus, the other events swirling around them were entertaining. Kudos for a brilliant way to stop Voldemort (and Snape) and also for the portkey deaths of the remaining Death Eater sympathizers.

On a more general level - and I've probably said this to you before - thanks for the quality stories you've written in HP fan fiction. You're one of the authors I return to time and again when the HP bug hits. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. - N Flamel/The Seeker (on siye)
papiliokaze chapter 8 . 6/13
I'm sorry if I missed you explaining it, but what about the horcrux in harry's scar? Is it a victim of AU?
Queen Conquer chapter 8 . 6/5
I loke it... really really like it...
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 6/1
Thanks so much for the long fully fleshed out epilogue!
u rock chapter 8 . 4/25
Really good story...i loved it
thonez chapter 8 . 4/15
nice one
DylanL chapter 8 . 3/27
great story, even if i think ur chapters are a little long. i liked daphne's plan to deal with voldy, i think it is a good one even if i think it should have been harder to implement if voldy wasnt so arrogant
DylanL chapter 4 . 3/26
lucius was in azkaban after the DoM fiasco a year before you said so last chapter, so why was he at his house and not considered one of the escaped DEs?