Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Storm Pegasus chapter 8 . 3h
Nice.
I don't know what is more weird, author. Having two random assholes seem a bigger danger and cause more tension than Voldy and crew or writing an "extended epilogue" longer than the actual story. However you slice it, this fanfiction has weird as hell things happening in it. Including Harry's utterly nonchalant way of kidnapping and killing of thirty odd DEs.

At least you didn't just declare all clear after Voldy and highlighted that the source of all dark lord bullshit is the purebloods.

This story has more ups than downs but there's nothing particularly great or terrible about it. I'll give you a 7/10.
Looking at dates, you wrote the Air Elemental story long after this. And this one has an objectively better ending, in that the plan doesn't go exactly as advertised (though it's still too easy, every extra twist works in Harry's favor and everybody except the main couple is useless, but since story has so much less buildup from the start it's not that great a literary sin). I'm kinda surprised such a later story of yours has such lower quality. Would've expected it to be other way round.
Again with this? Just like in Air Elemental, you have the hero(ine) make a plan and explain the plan. If it just goes off without a hitch and works exactly as advertised, you'll have failed at basic storytelling again. Though there seems to be a lot more to go, so hopefully this story won't end with such a disappointing finale.
I hope this story will be done better than the Air Elemental one. That had started well but went downhill at the end.
cerulean369 chapter 8 . 4/14
Loved reading this!
love daphne!
mysuvone chapter 8 . 2/12
wow i read the original but I like this one better. Excellent story Thank you Kevin.
mysuvone chapter 7 . 2/12
hmm
mysuvone chapter 4 . 2/12
great story and yes Voldy can live forever pompus arse
mysuvone chapter 3 . 2/12
i always liked Daphne she got the short end of the stick for sure.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 8 . 2/9
Noice
GreenTea4062 chapter 8 . 2/4
FINALLY! I've finally found a fic where there is a Potter named Sirius! Sirius Potter! Delightful!
4fundaore chapter 5 . 2/4