Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 8/5
Wow, Harry handled that very poorly. Boo-hoo, he imperiused a few people and killed in order to stop a war from killing hundreds or thousands of people. He knew that this kind of situation was gonna happen ages ago. Would he rather just let everyone die like it happened in canon?

On another note: I read this story for the relationship and it didn't let me down. Not one bit. Ignoring Harry's Idiocy this chapter, Daphne's odd "we are dating but not" thing, and the whole blackmail thing, the story was pretty darn amazing. They work very well together and I loved your version of Daphne alot. She can be extremely sweet. :)
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 8/5
I did an extremely large eye roll at all the effort of getting Malfoy expelled and all the blathering on about how dangerous he is...I guess he is dangerous in the same sense that a Daddy Long leg is. Full of very toxic poison but unable to actually hurt you with its bite... Literally all they had to do is destroy the cabinet and whoosh, no death eaters swarming the halls. Or Obliviate him. Give him a dose of the Draught of Living Death? There are so many easier ways to neutralize him then blackmail and tedious, unnecessary plans on top of fear mongering.
JustARandomFandomer chapter 8 . 7/22
Fricken incredible
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 6/21
Really liked the chapter and the Slytherin negotiations and plans for the public announcement. Liked the fact of the defacto marriage.

One quibble. What they drank to celebrate is ‘champagne’. I am a proud alumnus of the University of Illinois, partly located in Champaign IL.

TGM
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 6/18
An all-around excellent tale! I appreciate your use of "fade to black" to keep things on the sexual-tension level while not revealing too much. Kudos!

Harry's use of letters to port-key the Death Eaters into the inferi lake was freakin' genius. I'm sure that freed up a lot of positions on the Wizengamot, too. Nice job, Harry! (Ditto for ending Nott's line. Loved that.)

I also approve of how Daphne matured through the course of the story. (Harry, too, for that matter.) You do a good job with characterization, and canon-Daphne is basically a blank slate.

Adding to Favorites.
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 8 . 6/12
Thank you for writing this. It is a great testament to fanfiction writers everywhere. I don’t think the story would be complete without the subsequent 4 chapters and couldn’t be happier that this story exists and most certainly joins my list of favorite stories ever.
CHR15 chapter 8 . 6/11
Huge... tracts of land. 10/10 love this story.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 5/25
Not a fan of how you wrote snape. Given his character it seems like he'd choose that method for it being *easy* (for the teature) with the torturous side effects not being cared about (or depending on interpretation and whether the reveals in the last book matter even at all, considered a bonus) or have the method be the "classical" aproach that no one uses any more because of its flaws but I don't think he'd use a method that didn't work just to torture him and find out more of what he's doing

That being said, I enjoyed the other parts of the chapter
christinemarie13 chapter 8 . 5/16
I enjoyed this. I'm glad you stretched the epilogue out because I would have been sad to not have everything wrapped up as it was.
Enforcer209 chapter 8 . 5/1
I have a number of your stories favourited and every few months I liked to come back and read them even though I’ve read them several times I still find the very entertaining to read great job
Corwyn chapter 8 . 4/26
What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Black-Warlock chapter 8 . 4/18
Great story was fun to read it.
Matt chapter 5 . 4/8
"discrete Muffling spell"
The word is "discreet", meaning done quietly so that people don't notice. Discrete refers to an individual item; it would not be the proper way to refer to a single Muffling spell unless it were done in a group of other spells.
Matt chapter 4 . 4/8
"I truly could care less what he thinks about what I do for the summer"
This is a trend lately which is so annoying! The phrase is "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" - meaning, I care absolutely nothing. There's no way I could care any less than I already do. Saying "I COULD care less" is the same as saying "I Care". When you say it that way, it's MEANINGLESS! I don't know why so many people have started saying it the wrong way; apparently there are just a lot of people in the world today who are either idiots or who don't use any of their brain to think about the things that they say.
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 8 . 3/31
Oliver and Ginny an interesting option although the age difference is questionable
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »