Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
emma94 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
OMG! Love this chap and story in general.
I do rather agree with Ron being the gryffindor equivalent of slythrin. Ill take a bit of Ron bashing any day
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
I really liked the story and I loved the ending! Very nice!

-shadow
McGeezel chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Thanks for the story. God you extended the epilogue
MagicSilver7081 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
great story! love it very much
traviswj chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
A wonderful story, and a wonderful epilogue too! Keep up the great work :)
michaeldavidgeng chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
great ass story right heeeerrrree
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Love this story
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I love this story!During this story I was think what were James,Lilly,and Sirius thinking.I have a question Ramus and Tonks get together like in the books/movies?If so did they still have Teddy and more children?If they didn't get together who did they get together with and what children did they have if any?
Lerris chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Overall this is pretty good, even on the second read, although it has been awhile... The Voldemort solution was original, at least from what I can tell, and I liked that Daphne was actually presented as cunning. Of course, some of their plans worked a bit easily, but overall things went well.

As far as possible negatives go, well, you basically finished the main bad guy off fairly early and then the rest was more of a really long extended epilogue that just happened to also be four chapters. I'm not quite sure how to balance that. You did what you could by having some consequences that had to be worked through yet somehow it still feels that the epilogue could be shorter to improve things further. As a final note, I don't recall you addressing what happened to Dobby and Kreacher. That may be something worth a very small addition...

As a final plus, I liked the outcome of what happened to Snape. Realistically sometimes there are shades of grey, and that outcome fit, well other than him mysteriously dying... Snape was guilty of much in this story although the fact that he apparently died was strange. Perhaps it was a reaction between the imperious potion and the drought.

Thanks for sharing your story...
Randomly Assigned chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
This was a really good story with some really funny parts, without being crack. I really enjoyed reading a story where Harry defeated Voldemort in a well-thought out way that wasn't a huge battle. I do have one suggestion, though, you should split the first chapter into two.
errobotter chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Great story, thanks for ask of you're hard work.
Iwa Shinju chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Since I'm really commenting on the story as a whole, I won't be going into much detail. I can't say I love everything about your story, as I feel you've overdone your characters in many ways, and I'm not refering to Daphne's supposed 'marysueism' either (I've never thought she was ideal). However, I suppose most of my reservations could be summed up into "I've imagined him/her differently", which is hardly constructive criticism. Therefore I will only mention I feel Harry seemed to be learning to fast: be it Occlumency, apparition or other branches of magic, or wizarding code of behaviour for the matter, even though he remained mostly in character as far as his personality is concerned.

That being said I can finally get to the more pleasant part. I especially liked that your Voldemort was not quite so almighty and thus could be caught in the moment of weakness; even though I can hardly imagine Harry's succesful casting of the numerous Imperius curses that night. Regardless of any reservations I might have, your plot kept me really interested from the very beginning until the end.
MarkerIV chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
I enjoyed this very very much. Daphine is such a wonderful character it and it is good to see such good use of her.
narutojazz19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012