Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
My theory with Griphook is hs was using the Galleons as a way to count down the hours until the letter got sent out. That way, he'd be paid properly!
Erlic chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Just a quick note. I've not read this for a few years and it still one of my favorites...

Erlic
Insanity chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I may be wrong, but I believe she's mentioned in the sorting.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing it.
LCosta90 chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
I guess the only thing missing was Remus, Tonks and Teddy on that reunion (: Besides that, amazing story!
Tendragos chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I'm very glad you put the extra four chapters on this! Thanks for writing another great story!
Tendragos chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I'm just starting this story, but I find myself really hoping snape get one of those vampire stake spells to the chest when he kills dumbledore.
Nitewolf423 chapter 8 . 10/21/2017
Fracking awesome
Clavyus chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
Very sweet fic. Loved the chemistry between Harry and Daphne.
Eric chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Definitely 1 of my favourite HP/DG fanfictions...
slytherinterror chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
Hey Kevin, hope you don't mind me calling you that. Just wanted to thank you for all the stories you write. I read many of your stories before becoming a member of the site and haven't gone back to review them but I really do enjoy your work. :)

About this story, I will say that I didn't particularly enjoy many of the changes you made to the story, like character ages and stuff, but I understand that that's my problem. What I really wanted to bring to your attention was that except for the first 2 chapters and mainly the Harry Daphne interactions, for the rest of the story harry has been completely OOC. Some of his dialogues, like "she'll give me an heir" and his tendencies as you've shown in his aspirations throughout the story are not only not at believable, but more importantly despite you denying it in many places it is very clear all across the story with many of harry's dialogues and the things he does that you've shown him a bit too much as Daphne's pet of sorts (couldn't find a better way to put it. sorry. :) ) There's really not much discussion of harry's hopes for his future, and then after one brief conversation about what daphne wants from his future you have shown harry to suddenly adopt that as what his whole life is geared towards. Even though it might be believable that he'll become a quidditch player and even do those other things, you've shown it as him doing it all only cause daphne told him to. even when talking to ron and the others about his future on the last night of hogwarts, his statements were "daphne thinks i should" and "daphne is of the opinion that" or along those lines.

But I did read it and i did like it. I know its been some time since you posted it n may not care for my review but i thought i should drop a line after reading so many of your stories over time. :) I will also say i really lovedddddd a lottt of your other stories, like harry potter: the avenger, and the hogwarts protection system, and "the unexpected power" and "accidental bond" and some others too. hope you are still writing n continue to do so. :)

Lastly, sorry for it getting so long, but i got a story idea out of this fic n wanted to share it with you. I dont write so i just wanted to point it out in case it catches ur's or someone else's fancy. In the discussion between harry and daphne about snape she talks about how even 20 generations later snape would try to kill potters. I thought it would be funny to have a snape in the future story with him waking up to a completely different world. much more advanced with very different magics etc. and where "harry" is a forgotten potter of the past but "The Potters" are an important and influential family still. n the play of how his old magics compare to the modern ones, either favourably or not so... etc.

ANyways, not taking any more of your time...
thanks for listening to my ramblings.
shinykamon chapter 8 . 9/22/2017
Daphne was a touch on the more perfect side, but that's not a complaint. this is perhaps one of the better haphne stories I've read and I honestly couldn't put the story down
fenix880 chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
one of the more satisfying reads for harry/daphne well done
KariAnn chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Anti-climatic means you are "against the weather" per God on Joan of Arcadia (I always remembered that). It should be anti-climactic.
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
I know it is unintentional but you have shown why the Harry/Hermione pairing doesn't work and why I hate it (other than the fact I hate Hermione). She just nags and grills him about his personal life until he gives in and tells her. Ron has the most obvious flaws but that is one of Hermione's biggest. Just because she's his friend doesn't give her any right to know everything he does when he's not around her.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »