Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
*cracks up laughing* Totally cracking up here! The magical world won't know what's hit it by the time Hermione's term as Minister ends! *EVIL GRIN*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Heh-heh. Interesting start... On to Ch. 2! :-D
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Oh, this is a GREAT story! Thanks for sharing! I read it all in one sitting :)))
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Second time reading this, still really enjoyed it.
Gunlessbayonet chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I have just spent the day reading this and i must say it is one of the best Harry Potter FanFictions i have read, so bravo good sir and thank you for this well paced and beautifully done piece of literature.
Gruffard chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I am glad I found this story. The extended ending was great, made the relationship with Daphne and Harry more real. Glad you did it. Looking forward to more in your collection.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
A very fun start, glad I found this. Looking forward to more.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
This was a nice and well written story! If i had any complaints, that would be that Harry' s defeat of Voldemort was way too easy. He just happens to tag along with Snape, it just happens that there are no wards to keep Hary out of the bad guys base, and it just happens that he overpowers Riddle ( ok, he is sick, but still! ) and Bellatrix ( one of the supposedly most skilled duelists) just with the element of the surprise. It is doubtlessly something we have not seen happen in any other story, however things just happen a bit too conveniently.

Of course, this story is focused on the relationship of the two protagonists, so the point above should not matter much.
at-nightfall chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Neither the English nor Germans like their beer ice cold. 5 - 8C sure, but not at 0C.
It is an US thing, and they do it on the Canaries, too.

Using sports to get into a career is a very US thing, too. It is just not done in Europe. After a sports career, you can become a figurehead for one or the other thing. But it will not qualify to run anything.
To go into politics the options are:
- go into public service
- become a teacher
- become a professor at a University
and become a member of a political party, which can get you elected.
at-nightfall chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Credit cards are used a lot less in Europe than in the US. Substitute Eurocheque card instead. The fees/percentages to the business owners are a lot lower. Credit cards are only helpful in Europe for renting a car.
Tregun chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
This was one the very first fanfics I ever read. Awesome.
Osmodious chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Very nice...I like how Dumbledore was essentially marginalized, and several other ideas. Also a very clever way to dispose of the DEs, though some might complain about it being 'too easy' or something. Thanks for posting.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Thanks for this entertaining story!

Frankly, the pacing was a bit fast but the payoff was great. I really enjoyed how the characters interacted with one another, and how you did not take the path that many other writers have taken: you did not magnify Ron's bad qualities and lower him from his role as a supporting protagonist. He was Harry's friend for a long time, and it's good that he stays that way.

Again, thanks!
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Seems to me like Harry was still getting manipulated, but accepted it...just like most married men learn to do.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2013