Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Nicely done!
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
At that same time, Harry left to return to the cave. He supposed he should not have been surprised that he found a number of pieces of paper floating in the lake. Taking out a knife and a phial of poison he had brought, he coated the knife with poison and stabbed Voldemort in the chest several times, before he threw the knife as hard as he could out into the lake. The last of the poison was poured into Voldemort's mouth and then the phial was also thrown into the lake. Daphne had suggested it as insurance against anyone trying to revive the Dark Lord, should the body not make it to the Veil.
What insurance? And why not Godric's Sword? That has Basilisk Venom coating it...if it can destroy the indestructible than that would be best for Tommy.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
As a reminder, in this story, Astoria is Daphne's slightly older sister, who was married off a little before ch 1 of this story to Theo Nott's older brother. The idea was to protect the Greengrasses should Voldemort have won the war.
Not much of a reminder considering you never mentioned her name I was thinking she was an OC since Astoria was younger in canon. Never matched the two.

So is the power he knows not Daphne? The saying goes; Behind every great man is a great woman. It fits lol.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
curious about how she got the info from malfoy. you gave hints but the hints do not seem like they would be enough for the info.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Awwwwww yeah! 800th reviewer! I really liked your story, it's among my favorites! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Píšte váš posudok pre tento segment tu...
sjstaudt chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
This story... Ummm let's see, I thought you maybe stuck with a few to many clichés, but then again I havn't finished my initial draft of my first fiction while you've written quite a few stories and being completely original with a preset cast and general plotline is hard to do. I've always thought that Harry/Daphne was one of the better pairings, in all honesty, I'm not sure why authors like to stick to Ginny or hermione so frequently. Hermione is much to fixated on books to make that interesting of a character and Ginny just doesn't go with my idea of what Harry ought to be. Then again, JKR's Harry really had no idea what to do with himself especially after his killing Voldemort and he may or may not have a smidgen of an Oedipus complex. Regardless, I thought this was a nice addition to the site and you had one of the more creative ways I've seen of dealing with Voldemort. Congrats on a job well done.
ForSer chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Great story. Very well written. Thank you for sharing!
Lab12 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Nice one! Thank you for sharing!
LadyFreak chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Well done and enjoyable tale! Thanks for sharing!
pinky9292 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
brilliant
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Enjoyable story, although I'm astonished by some of the pairings in the end. I have never even seen a story where Ginny talks with Oliver Wood, much less marries him.

Although I still approve of G/H, almost every DG/HP story I found seems to work well. This continues in that vein, so again great job.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I have no clue if this is known or not at the time you wrote this, but I'm pretty sure it is as this is HBP; Astoria is Daphne's only sibling, who is a younger sister. However that is just minor, and I do believe you put AU on this anyway.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Hey. Just wanted to say, that while this story was kinda chock full of cliche's (aside from how you offer Voldemort, that was pretty damn inspired), I still enjoyed this quite a lot. It was nice to read a laid back story without a lot of drama. Speaking of drama, the whole "Ron hates slytherins" part seemed kind of forced, same with the whole Nott family episode. I understand you wanted something extra in there, but as these two issues were not really part of the main story, it just seemed kind of detached. Other than that, I liked your writing. A few repeated sentences, where you would state something, have a follow up sentence, and state the previous sentence in different words again. Minor stuff. But still, fun story.
mustangfive chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
A well-planned, -plotted and -executed story.

I really enjoyed this fic. The growth of the relationship between Harry and Daphne was very realistic, your method for dealing with Voldemort was quite original and your description of Ron's bigotry was spot on.

Excelent Job!