Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
scyfly chapter 2 . 1/26
having malfoy arrested is rather stupid, but i guess somewhat logical that students dont wish to ambush death eaters and put them down
scyfly chapter 3 . 1/26
daphne is ambushing him for attention... in the same building death eaters walk unrestricted. is she trying to get killed?
scyfly chapter 2 . 1/26
i feel this is too easy, daphne is too nice, too willing. and all the while im wondering isnt there a war going on? which is typical canon
Thorgrim Forgiaferro chapter 8 . 1/8
Thanks!
I liked every word!
MeMeMooMoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Can we all, just collective kill Snape in stories from now on? Good god, he's the literal, un-punishable devil in every brain dead story on this website. STOP.
WhatIsWeeb chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
Nice!
C3nterF0ld chapter 8 . 12/12/2021
this was so much funglad it exists for me to have read
jaqmaq77 chapter 8 . 12/10/2021
Very interesting story... enjoyed reading it, and the characters were believable... Marked and I will read again... in a few months...
I never understood canon Harry trusting Dumbledore, and the whole idea of a boarding school headmaster telling a pupil where to stay and what to do was always my sticking point - even after my dad telling me it was dangerous - I still did it... anyone telling me don't touch the wet paint is guaranteed to find me washing my finger and my fingerprint in the paint... and the wall, and the door... like the third floor corridor... Don't go? That was like saying "GO - INTERESTING THINGS HERE!" And what kid doesn't think they're immortal and invulnerable... Have you watched kids on bikes and skates in a skate park? "Safety equipment? We don't need no safety equipment - we're mini gods!"
Apprentice Tom chapter 8 . 11/25/2021
Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it. I really liked how you offed Voldemort. I think Shape got what was coming to him. He was evil and no matter the motivation he needed to pay the price.
Marj123 chapter 7 . 11/21/2021
I am glad you didn't finish with the defeat of Voldemort. I enjoyed the last four chapters as much or more than the first chapters. Thank you.
kblankenship1025 chapter 5 . 11/13/2021
Harry still isn’t 17 yet. He can’t cast magic XD.
kblankenship1025 chapter 3 . 11/13/2021
If this wasn’t written like a one shot I could say this would likely be one of my favorites. As is it’s good enough I’ll probably still waste my time on it to finish it again. Hope your other works are a bit longer and more planned. I could imagine some problems when you plan 4 chapters but keep on writing. I hope one day you simply add like another 100k words lol.
kblankenship1025 chapter 2 . 11/13/2021
Hmm not exactly as smooth or fluent in the beginning as I remember. However it’s a book I remember for a reason. An amazing idea to start with but entirely too little depth. With only 8 chapters and barely over 100k I’m not exactly happy with it but it could be worse.
Honore11 chapter 8 . 10/24/2021
Loved this story, you are amazing
owl3764 chapter 8 . 10/1/2021
Another great story. I'm glad you had another good beta-reader for this one.
I have to use MS Word to read any story and it often picks up a few more errors, but no big deal. I also like to convert the US English into English English :)
I've written msgs on both YT and Discord, proof read them 3 times and posted, only to come back and find another error, some horrific.
I transfer everything to MS Word to both make it easier on my eyes (I can't read black on white and visa versa), plus I can save and re-read the stories again, especially now when some of my favourites have been removed from here.
Thanks again for this one. I've always liked Daph in fan-fic stories.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »