Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
LordKnight007 chapter 5 . 9/26/2021
I think they should also use Harry's title being the heir of Black family through Sirius Black. I think it would help a lot convincing Daphne's parents since Harry is the heir of powerful houses.
pudentane chapter 8 . 9/25/2021
Great story; Thank you for sharing your talent.
FFFudgeUp chapter 8 . 9/15/2021
Love this story. Daphne really helps Harry become his best. I would have called it Act 1 and Act 2 instead of story and epilogue but it was great either way. Thanks for sharing.
janlucasreuter chapter 8 . 8/22/2021
Die Geschichte war sehr gut
4cece chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
I really love your fanfiction!
Fuck Names chapter 8 . 6/25/2021
Nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2021
I don't know what is more weird, author. Having two random assholes seem a bigger danger and cause more tension than Voldy and crew or writing an "extended epilogue" longer than the actual story. However you slice it, this fanfiction has weird as hell things happening in it. Including Harry's utterly nonchalant way of kidnapping and killing of thirty odd DEs.

At least you didn't just declare all clear after Voldy and highlighted that the source of all dark lord bullshit is the purebloods.

This story has more ups than downs but there's nothing particularly great or terrible about it. I'll give you a 7/10.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2021
Looking at dates, you wrote the Air Elemental story long after this. And this one has an objectively better ending, in that the plan doesn't go exactly as advertised (though it's still too easy, every extra twist works in Harry's favor and everybody except the main couple is useless, but since story has so much less buildup from the start it's not that great a literary sin). I'm kinda surprised such a later story of yours has such lower quality. Would've expected it to be other way round.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2021
Again with this? Just like in Air Elemental, you have the hero(ine) make a plan and explain the plan. If it just goes off without a hitch and works exactly as advertised, you'll have failed at basic storytelling again. Though there seems to be a lot more to go, so hopefully this story won't end with such a disappointing finale.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
I hope this story will be done better than the Air Elemental one. That had started well but went downhill at the end.
cerulean369 chapter 8 . 4/14/2021
Loved reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
love daphne!
minxblades chapter 8 . 2/12/2021
wow i read the original but I like this one better. Excellent story Thank you Kevin.
minxblades chapter 7 . 2/12/2021
hmm
minxblades chapter 4 . 2/12/2021
great story and yes Voldy can live forever pompus arse
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »