Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
I love this story!
miguce chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Enjoyable
Eisenhower chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Well I just finished this story, and I can't say good it is. (no sarcasm intended) anyway I LOVE IT, it is written so beautifully I wished it was carried on...ill just go to your profile now and just check out your other stories that I may want to read. But for this one, you will get 10/10 from me! :D
shugokage chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Amazing story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I noticed that you used the phrase headmaster instead of headmistress when referring to Professor McGonagall, both in this chapter and when Dumbledore had memorial service.
HPUsernameHere chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I don't usually review, but for this story, I will, haha. It was incredible! Well written, as well as having the unique way of taking out voldy. Looked the progression, as well as showing us how everyone ended up!
Awesome Story!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Excellent story. You found a nice out of the box method to take out the DE and Voldyshorts. The revenge on Snape was a nice touch as well. But I think my favorite part of the story, is that you showed what changes the duo of Harry and Daphne were able to accomplish. Thanks for writing this wonderful fic for the rest of us and Great job!
Lord Slytherin chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
You know, you should do well in my House.
kaiserwolfe chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
politricking!harry
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Excellent story, i really enjoyed it :-)
Wulffe chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Very well written story .. I enjoyed this very much .. thank you for writing it ..

;-}
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Okay, yeah, this was better than I thought it would be, at the beginning. Then I read the first chapter. Wow, just, wow. You so subtley changed things, shirted it so smoothly, but for Harry in canon not watching the Map and Draco Malfoy not cornering Daphne, I could see this as happening. Hell, I think this might be better than the books. You've done an amazing thing here.
Sibling Creature chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
The one thing that bothers me about this story was making the Astoria Daphne's older sister. When you mention an older sister in an early chapter, you don't actually mention a name, so the thought that comes to mind is "Daphne has two sisters" not "Astoria is older in this story" So when you later name the older sister as Astoria it throws me for a loop.

- SC
jon02 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
enjoyed the story, well done.
Joshua the First chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely love this! Brilliant!
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »