Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Lord Slytherin chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
You know, you should do well in my House.
kaiserwolfe chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Excellent story, i really enjoyed it :-)
Wulffe chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Very well written story .. I enjoyed this very much .. thank you for writing it ..

Selene Dreamwalker chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Okay, yeah, this was better than I thought it would be, at the beginning. Then I read the first chapter. Wow, just, wow. You so subtley changed things, shirted it so smoothly, but for Harry in canon not watching the Map and Draco Malfoy not cornering Daphne, I could see this as happening. Hell, I think this might be better than the books. You've done an amazing thing here.
Sibling Creature chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
The one thing that bothers me about this story was making the Astoria Daphne's older sister. When you mention an older sister in an early chapter, you don't actually mention a name, so the thought that comes to mind is "Daphne has two sisters" not "Astoria is older in this story" So when you later name the older sister as Astoria it throws me for a loop.

- SC
jon02 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
enjoyed the story, well done.
Joshua the First chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely love this! Brilliant!
A reader chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Aalol. Weird. Astoria is THE younger sibling hahaha
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Before I read a forum about Harry/Daphne fics, I had no idea that the "Ice Queen" persona was completely the creation of fanfiction authors. But it's so common that I've come to accept it as standard knowledge about Daphne. But yeah, she is DEFINITELY a character that authors have a lot of freedom with.

Great story!
HPMARIE chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
hulagal13 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
This is one of my favorite stories
xvector chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Your relationship development is great. It's not rushed, but the fact that you fit so much in only 50,000 words was amazing.

However, past that, the story starts to proceed far too quickly for my tastes. Harry becomes more of a Gary-stu, and the rest of the story moves far too quickly with too much description and not nearly enough dialogue.
SpitKill chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Really enjoyed the story! Far to short, but very good indeed!
warrof chapter 8 . 6/27/2014