Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
minxblades chapter 3 . 2/12/2021
i always liked Daphne she got the short end of the stick for sure.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 8 . 2/9/2021
Noice
GreenTea4062 chapter 8 . 2/4/2021
FINALLY! I've finally found a fic where there is a Potter named Sirius! Sirius Potter! Delightful!
4fundaore chapter 5 . 2/4/2021
Thanks
Lord Harold James Gryffondor chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
Thanks for this story !
LordRhyolith chapter 8 . 1/8/2021
Damn, I really wanted to see what happened to the Malfoys :S

Anyway, thanks for the story!
LordRhyolith chapter 7 . 1/8/2021
Honestly, I think Harry is too hard with Ron. He has all reason to think all Slytherins are bad due to the fact that most supported Voldy, etc.
And not just that, they generally housed all the people that were believing in the superiority of purebloods, etc. It's their own fault people dislike them so much.
Sure there might be some 'neutrals' but being neutral in a war where one side is actively trying to exterminate the other side is bullshite.
The Rothschild family paid the Nazi Regima a huge amount of money to keep themselves safe from whatever the Nazis did. That money fuelled the war engine...
Neutrals are never neutral. They always support one side in some way or another (financial support, for example).
Anyway, neutrals are cowards - from my point of view. They just don't want to suffer any personal loss.
The 'Good Guys' bleed to death to ensure that the 'Bad Guys' don't win, and when the war is over the neutrals either pretend that nothing happened, and want to continue with full rights, etc ...or they take advantage and exploit the situation by putting key figures in high positions - since the winning side will most likely be weakened.

That said, Harry doesn't really have the right to go around telling people that they should share his opinion just because he is now married to a member of House Slytherin.
That house made its own reputation through actions. If they want to lose that bad reputation they need to do that with actions.
But I doubt it will happen soon with people like Pansy, Theo, etc. running around.
slytherinxpridex chapter 8 . 1/3/2021
Wonderful story and great writing!
Thewolfpack99 chapter 8 . 1/1/2021
story was brilliant. managed to fit a lot of plot into quite a small package.
Charlee56 chapter 6 . 12/18/2020
Good chapter but kinda sorta anti-climactic... And a difficult act to follow.
Munchy0 chapter 8 . 12/2/2020
good stuff man
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 8 . 11/25/2020
good story, good pacing, realistic enought. Ty for writing :D
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
Loved it
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
I wouldn't recommend unless your a pedo
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
Thank you, Kevin, for this wonderful story. You really added a lot in the last four chapters.
I really enjoyed your thoughts on how pureblood society works. I would have liked a better explanation for Snape, but I can't think of a better one.

Thanks!