Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
riegert8 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I find this to be an interesting chapter, I can't see how Dumbledore would ever get back Harry trust and respect back again. Sad part is that Dumbledore need Harry to get rid of Voldemort,McGonagall did the right thing by getting rid of Draco. But at the same time it might cause problem with her long time friend Dumbledore To me it seem that Hermione defend Draco and Snape too much. She has eyes and she know what hell they put Harry though, sometime I would if there friendship would make it to the end of the story. It nice that Daphne told her best friend Tracy her secret, it would be a big shock. I look forward when Harry tell Hermione and Ron his secret, I think that Hermione would take it better then Ron.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Great chapter, love how they worked together and dealt with Draco, and how they worked round Dumbles, can't wait to see how the idea for fighting Voldermort works out and how it changes.
dsjr chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I really have enjoyed this story. It is well written.
duckster chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I like this story but I have a couple of bones to pick. I don't buy Hermione's reaction to Malfoy's arrest. He took the dark mark and was plotting to let Death Eater's into her precious school. She can bemoan the tragic waste he has made of his life, but she should be pleased he was caught and prevented from engineering a much greater calamity. I also think Daphne should extract a more binding promise (e.g. A Wizard's [Witch's?] Oath) from Tracey before she reveals her relationship with Harry.

And finally, as much as I'm enjoying this story, I am more eager for your epic, Lily's Child, to be updated. I hope you have several chapters queued up for your beta[s].
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
"She had a moment of indecision while she looked between him and the Headmaster.

"You must trust me, Minerva. I know what I'm doing and it's for the greater good," the Headmaster told her.

Harry really wanted to ask what "the greater good" really meant, but he resisted as he did not want to upset McGonagall any more with his cheek."

Oh god, he had the best comeback here. "Well, technically Minerva, I'm doing it for the greater good. Dear Professor Dumbledore is worried about one person, and I'm worried about, you know, Hogwarts, the future of Wizarding Britain."
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Memory King chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Stupid FFN alert system, thank god for c2 communities and the Favorites Tracker.

Fantastic chapter, loved how you got rid of Malfoy. Can't wait to read more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Well now, wasn't this well done. First off, it was so nice to see Draco get what he deserved as a marked DE: I don't know if it's fanon or canon that you have to murder to get the mark, but however it's done, Draco did it of his own free will. Especially liked Minerva finally crawling out from under Albus' robes, and standing up for herself and the school. Wonderful to see how things went down, and as for Snape, if he's all repentant and on the light side, I don't see it, never did in canon or here, he just seems angry that James...I mean Harry got another on up on him. Can't wait to see the final chapter, and with Tracey in on things, I've a feeling that the others will as well, and here's hoping Ron doesn't just shoot his mouth off, and end up causing trouble for himself, as well as Harry.
torgrim chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Nice chapter,

I enjoyed the Harry vs Draco, the way you wrote it was cool a very Slytherin tactic getting Dumbles to do his job. Though if you include the promise Snape made to Narcissa in canon, does that just mean Harry is now facing a more experienced death eater?

Look forward to the next chapter, as well as the reactions of various friends.
Lord Blood chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
wow so this story is only 4 chapters and 1 epilogue? that's really short...

anyway, WOW! your solution is probably the smartest thing i've heard. give voldemort the draught of living death and you have an infinite amount of time to find the horcruxes.

of course, an even easier way is to use the draught, then transfigure voldemort into a bug and step on him.
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I like this alot. Too bad you didnt include the vow and have Snape drop dead when Draco got carted off, or is there more going on there we dont know about? I could see Dumbles trying to find someway for Draco and Snape to get their job done with no regard for anyone's safety.
lonewolf 83 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
good work
ElectroCyborg chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Great story, its set up really well, update soon so I can see how this fic ends
Jackanapes chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Yay!

You're giving us an epilogue. This story will be short if it's only 4 chapters but if you had dragged this out it would have just gotten boring or have holes in the plot so I'm going to stick with saying Yay for using the rule Quality over Quantity!

Thanks for updating and I hope you do so again soon!

~handadeath
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Gah I hope it's really long and I'm looking forward to it seriously that would be a heck of a family secret keeping voldemorts body in their vault or something for eons under a spell or something.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »