Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
lonewolf 83 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
good work
ElectroCyborg chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Great story, its set up really well, update soon so I can see how this fic ends
Jackanapes chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Yay!

You're giving us an epilogue. This story will be short if it's only 4 chapters but if you had dragged this out it would have just gotten boring or have holes in the plot so I'm going to stick with saying Yay for using the rule Quality over Quantity!

Thanks for updating and I hope you do so again soon!

handadeath
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Gah I hope it's really long and I'm looking forward to it seriously that would be a heck of a family secret keeping voldemorts body in their vault or something for eons under a spell or something.
Vukk chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I hope you have the chapter either ready or almost ready...because this is one of the more unique stories I have read and your writing is decent.
Darth Lelouch chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
good job
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Hey you nailed dumbydork philosphy right on the head! he is to wrapped up in saving the one to bother with thinking of saving any of the many! in other words he would without even thinking of it put the entire school or the wiz world in jeopardy...just to save one death eater! idiot is thy name!
justanotherfan95 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Update soon!
AlixMM chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Oh wow wonderful chapter. I am glad Harry was able to get Malfoy out of the castle. Albus needs to stop trying to "save" everyone and trusting Snape. Draco made his choice and now needs to take responsibility for his choices and actions. I don't think Draco has ever had to take responsibility for his actions... his father always bought his way out of trouble. I am glad Minerva finally grew a bit of a backbone about doing what is right for the safety of the school. She really needs to start doing her job instead of just towing the party line. I think it is cool that Daphne is trying to help Harry he needs some cunning in the plans instead of Albus' way of doing things. I look forward to seeing how Harry gets that potion into Voldie and then getting rid of all the horcruxes. Hermione needs to stop seeing authority figures as gods that can't do any wrong... jeez that girl needs to open her eyes and look around and really think for once... use some comment sense. She might be book smart but she in not very "life smart" so to speak. Ron needs to stop seeing slytherins as evil he seems to forget about "Scabbers" being in the lion house. thx for the update.
HikaruOfArrow chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Absolutely Amazing :)!

Seeing Draco arrested and Dumbledore stumped brought a grin to my face!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
This continues to be a very pleasant read. Thank you.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Neither cliché nor fresh. But, a pleasant read, nonetheless.
dhampirkinfolk chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
I like this. It's realistic, and sweet in places. Daphne is one of my favorite parings for Harry.
WalterDornez215 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Interesting.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
oh very nice harry/daph love it...make daph a bit less formal though...and less mary-sue other than that perfect...
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »