Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
aemilyl24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
WOW! I loved this chapter so much. It is so unique, I've never read a story like it, but it is very, very good. Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to see what happens next, so please try to update again soon!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I think that this a good story, I like that Harry help Daphne and in return she is teaching Harry to protect his mind. I don't think that Harry could fool Hermione for long, there has been so many big clues like his school work is done and Harry is in more control of his emotions. I think that Harry friendship with Daphne is going to be good for him, I like the Harry & Daphne pairing. I admit I have read a few story's that Harry is paired with Pansy, but I think that Harry paired with Daphne is better
Mistress of Craziness chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow... I never imagined that I would read such a long chapter (I like to stick in the two-thousand to five-thousand range), but this was fantastic! The moment I started reading, I couldn't stop. I love the Daphne you have created, and though I have never really considered/read this pairing, it's quite a rare gem and really interesting. I think the whole "arranged marriage" sub-plot is an excellent add-on as well, and I can't wait to see that play out. I also love how you're progressing their relationship so realistically-it's not a whole "one meeting, then they're MADLY in love" which most authors tend to write, but one that seems to be slowly playing out over time, which earns you some KUDOS. Also love how well you keep the characters... well, in character. It pretty much feels like I'm reading the real Hermione from the actual books, and Ron's little "who cares" comments are just so like him-it's the little details that matter. Not to mention Harry-prefect! Mind you, I'm not a character-Nazi, but I do notice when they're in character and love it when they are. Well, all I can say more is that I really enjoy this, you have a brilliant writing-style (one that captures you, and forces you to keep reading), and I can't wait for you to update. So please... UPDATE. _
ProfessorChris chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is a great story, I like how it started with Harry helping her and then through the Occlumency becoming friends. I am so glad that Harry was able to learn with her help, that will certianly help him in the long run.

I hope that she says yes and that they can have a good time together.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Excellent start to this story. I'm interested to see where you go with this. I believe your portrayal and character development of Daphne are right on target for this story. It is not at all difficult to see her as being the way she is publicly and diferent in private. Good job on this, and I look forward to reading more.

vern
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Gotta say I enjoyed reading this a lot the pairing is rare it makes sense and Harry is getting help and he does so much better with emotional control, hopefully next chapter will be just as good.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wonderful start, and really like that Daphne seems to be getting a lot of screen time with many authors these days. I like this version here, and do think that Harry likes smart girls, and given that Daphne is one of Hermione's graes rivals, I'd say she's right up there. Going to be fun to see what happens when both of their friends find out about their meetings, and what the fallout from that will be, and here's to the two of them being able to have a happy relationship for as long as they are together.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79