Reviews for Angel
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 1/16
No rape victim is thinking about trying to sleep with someone right after they have been traumatized and someone who preys on someone that vulnerable should be slapped
mitch404 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ahhhhh you're not yet updating whats wrong?
gentle-haikus chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww, that was really good. I hope maybe you'll come back and continue this.
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Okay, your stories are really kind of disturbing. This is the second one where Hermione almost gets raped and then has Draco and Blaise trying to get all chummy with her. I mean really? Any normal person would be traumatized and you have her react positive towards their advances? This is not cool.
diamonds-gone-black chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
plzzzz write more soon
anonymousse chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
mhm this was really good i loved it you have to continue!
adv. reader chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Cool are you going to continue soon? Please do.
KnightmareAngel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
awesomeness! update soon!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This definately turned out much different from what I thought. But I liked it. And I can't wait to read more!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;)
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
UPDATE~!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
more please :]
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i kind of dig this story, even though i think their characterization is a little out of place with the situation, especially her responses. other than the psychology of it all, i like the story idea.
fenrir's.little.girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
that was so cute- are you going to continue?
S3v3rusIsMin3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so sweet.

the way described everything was really powerful and i was almost crying when i read it. but it was very sweet as wel...

are you going to write more? please say yes!
xoJessieox chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I like it. You should definately continue. Maybe slow it down a little and be more detailed. I like it though. Very good job.