Reviews for Carpe Noctem
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
loved it :)
xXNorwegianAssassinXx chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Its quite a good story. You captured their persnalitlys quite well too. Its now on my favorites... and im gonna read it every so often. If i get the chance
rubygirl15 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Its quite a golden nugget you got here!XD I loved the story and how you managed to transport the reader to the scene thanks to your skillful use of imagery, it really painted a picture on my mind. The interaction between Leon and Ada is fun and sexy without undermining the deep and intense emotions that lie beneath...Its just a shame this is an one-shot *weeps* maybe you could transform it into a story *prays*
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
So for a while, the phrase "Carpe Diem" had been running around in my head, then after a little thinking, turned into "Carpe Noctem", which also ran rampant. After sifting through stories, what do I see but a story entitled, "Carpe Noctem"? Can't let that go, now can we?

For some reason or another, I really wasn't expecting the loose, casual, informal style of writing used here. Of course, it lent itself well to the "I'm tired; let it happen" sort of tone brought on by jet lag in the story. Even with the jet lag fatigue and being caught off-guard, to say the least, Leon came off as surprisingly passive. Whether on purpose or not, another surprise.

Yeah, yeah, there were a few typos, blah blah technicalities-doesn't matter so long as there's an Ada and a Leon and some sparks. :) Definitely worth the read.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great writing! Loved it. :D
Constance chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I really liked this one shot...

It leaves you wanting to read more!
Charles Harvest chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It's a really good, little piece you got yourself in here, and even though it's very enjoyable, I must admit the ending is rather inconclusive, that aside, however, it's all good
Maximus Prime chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Vogue I love the way you paint a clear picture of your Ada/Leon fics! The way Leon unknowingly rebuffed Ada's request for a light at first and have Ada come up to him was a brilliant part! I love all your Ada/Leon fics...escpecially "Our Little Game" the one that's own hold and that is a shame a fic that is that great is on hold...but I'm not complaining at all,you are talented writer...Can I add you to my fav author list? Its writers like yourself that have me thinking about picking up a pen and trying to paint my own picture of my fav couple in all fandom...but I'm afraid I won't be as brilliant,as well written as author such as yourself,so I think ill keep reading as long as you keep creating...please keep up the outstanding work!

Dead Raen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was pretty awesome, although admittedly I think that it's much too good to simply be a oneshot. Great description, neatly tying in the actual story, realistic characters. Fantastic!
Donatien Valiarde chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Sorry it’s taken me so long to leave you a review, but I think a late review still counts as a review.

I like how you’ve set up the scenario here - the descriptions create the scene with sensory images and careful attention to details. The encounter between Leon and Ada and the central idea of seizing the night leaves plenty to the imagination, while still allowing us a nice glimpse into a possible post-game reunion. Beyond a few typos, I didn’t see any overt mistakes, so good job there as well.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I trust that you’ll keep us updated on your next project. :3
ThisWriterNoLongerActive chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Carpe Noctem?
HeavensNight chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Sexy as hell. Great oneshot
morphine cowboy chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great job on the dialogue, a very cool interaction between Leon and Ada.