Reviews for I Spy
goldenlilies chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
the end made me want to laugh. I liked it
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Okay, something different! Yay! update soon! I'm caught in ur web and want more!

-Kia
Moondancing Millie chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Hahahahahaha. Me looved the ending.

And the whole castrating comment. It had been giggling like a little girl.

Mil :-)
Clouded Horizon chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Short and sweet. :)

It seemed a little quick and easily resolved, but apart from that I really liked it. Well done.

~clouded horizon~
Marial79 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
hey

boy i'm i glad u didnt get a engagment ring or somthing cos it is kinda to common now and ur are a god writer so i hoped u would make another up the great work

Maria
Allysa chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Okay, I liked this and all, but what's up with the ending?

And also, if you read the books, you would know that Suze would never believe that Jesse was cheating on her.

It would be good if it wasn't linked to those books, though.
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Cool! Short and sweet :D

I thought she was going to get an engagement ring! Lol, just goes to show, we all want Suze and Jesse completely skip all the other relationship steps. And go straight for marriage, hehe.

This was great though. Awesome part with CeeCee/Adam one on one : )

I swear i'm a hopeless romantic!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
lol love it and at 1st i was like omg jesse and ceecee?
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Aww cute.

Loved it.

I was expecting something to that degree.

Except I though it would be an engagement ring...

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
*Sniggers* Nice fic. Loved it.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hmm, I'm really hoping that Jesse isn't cheating and is wanting help with a proposal or something. He CAN'T be cheating! Good story, I think I'll like it, as long as Jesse DOESN'T CHEAT!
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Interesting. Pretty well written, too, except you might want to check your tenses in a few places. Do continue, please :)

~clouded horizon~
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow, you've got my attention. Please update soon!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
OMG, this is brilliant!

Wow, you should these more often...

I was so excited when i saw this waiting for me. AND that it's about CeeCee/Adam...this is gold!

Nah, Jesse would never cheat on Suze. And CeeCee would never make her go through that either...but a wicked little twist, hehe.

But, wow, i like this AWESOME idea...

Update soon :D
Marial79 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
nice idea im liking this story already there aernt to many ceecee and adam fics out there so good work!

how long is this gonna be

Maria