Reviews for The Proposal
zach.brinkley.35 chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Any chance of getting that next chapter?
gleamfang chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Sorry just gotta stop you here. I really don't see the point in having Irvine mis-fire and kill Reene and have him blubbering like an imbecile. Splitting up the group there truly did not make sense. It really did not have much to add in terms of angst and what not so I don't see why you did it. All it did was make the story lose some consistency. Furthermore, I feel that there's way too much inner voice here especially coming from Squall in the last bit. It's quite infuriating and annoying. I know that he's supposedly doubting himself like crazy and actually cares too much what others think but this is not the right way to show us this side of him. Apart from that, I do love the idea behind this fic. I just don't get why Rinoa and Selphie stay behind and not go to fight and look for Squall. Maybe she isn't supposed to be strong in this fic but still it's kind of wrong for her not to go out and save Squall.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Miek chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Okay, so you only #$%ed up the first chapter... I still recommend that you fix it.
Miek chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You misspelled the title, you barely know how to piece together legible sentences (according to your A/N's), and you merely copied and pasted someone else's story bit by bit and didn't even attempt to organize it... I refuse to read this wall of text crap.

I am never cruel nor crude in my reviews, but your lack of care for this story simply does not deserve my, nor anyone else's, time.

Maybe if you clean up the god-forbidden walls of text, MAYBE THEN I will give you a chance...
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
really good n juicy...

would be easier to read if youd breaking it up a little but still good!1
LordHatredX chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
i felt like u left few things out like why seifer body disapearing and at ball of wedding squall walks in basicly ask wut goin on or ask if hes gettin married then next thing u know they saying kiss tha pride rofl any ways i thought ur story was great i was hook keep up great work
Flames Afire chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
Beautiful story

I love it!

Write more of such stories, ok?

Ta!
Shezza chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Cool story, but could you put spaces between the lines in chapter 1, hurts my eyes to read it like that
optical goddess chapter 14 . 11/3/2001
Wow, what a nice surprise for Squall! Hey, whatever happened with Seifer? Did he really kill him or what?
Bellatrix chapter 10 . 11/1/2001
This is a really good story! I can't wait to see what happens next. But poor Mischa. I hope Rinoa and Squall marry! Please continue!
Bellatrix chapter 10 . 11/1/2001
LoveGrows83 chapter 10 . 10/29/2001
This is a really good fic. A little sad, but still very, very good. I hope you put up the last chapters soon!
angelFire chapter 9 . 10/28/2001
oh my gosh who ever wrote this is like so good!Please put the next chapters up fast!PLEASE!bye!
angelFire chapter 9 . 10/28/2001
Timeless Enigma chapter 1 . 10/26/2001
good story, to who ever wrote it, but it would be a bit easer if it was formatted.