Reviews for Boom Boom I Want You In My Room
Pao-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I like toshiro like seme of ichigo is so cool.
GoldenKitty chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*Nose bleed* L-love this!
Wolfcore chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Three things I'm about to say...
1) that was...
HILAIROUS! HAHAHA! I never thought the Captain was so dirty AND! HE WASN'T EVEN DRUNKKKK! XD OH my GOD! Good one!
2) BIG FAN of The Couples but loved the SONG! HAHAHA! Ahh... I remembered I was listening to it with a picture of Kon in it.
(peeps its on YouTube!) :D Very good one!
3) THE HOTEST SEXY NAUGHTY AND MOUTH-WATERING story EVERrrrr!
GOSH! I FREAKEN LOVE YOU! Thank you for the story.
I'm gonna die in happiness T.T
It was amazing.
IT WAS THE BEST PART! EVER! XD
RhavenL chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nice. Seme!Hitsu. Also the phrase 'captains don't get drunk. Well, at least I don't.' from hitsu was a nice touch. It was hilarious. Uke!Ichi too was nice.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOL

it's been AGES since I last heard this song! My god, how could I read these hilarious lyrics with this pairing?

an the fact the Hitsugaya wasn't really drunk? adored it

congrats, fantastic fic!
Elliot chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
whoo strip Hitsugaya strip. *drool* as all clotheing fall to the ground, *blushes and then faint* at how big he is.
ZoeyExtreme chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
OH I LOVE this lol funny lol the end I just wish I knew how the girls react when they relize that he wasn't drunk or what not lol
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I love Seme!Hitsu! Great job and I loved it!

Kyuu out!
softsoundsx chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Captins don't get drunk? Nice just nice. hehe
karupin sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow..Love it! Usually I don't like fic where Matsumoto plotting to get Hitsugaya drunk to get him do something he doesn't like..I don't like things like that and I find many fics like this. But wow I'm glad I decided to read this fic! Yes..really glad! Got to love the twist at the end and seme Hitsu! It's so hard to find one its devastating. Seme Hitsu is not weird to me, physical attributes is not everything that decided how ones have sex anyway.

Good job!
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i love it, it's funny and i LOVE seme Hitsugaya!
NDebN chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
rather interesting having toushiro as a seme XD i liked it XD
sacanoatt.net chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ahaha

That was funny. Silly Toshiro. It was a great story!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
haha! great ending. no pity for the crazy girls.
the1girlunevernoticed chapter 1 . 8/17/2009