Reviews for Just A Summer Love Or More?
XxTalented-x-CheesexX chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
love it :) dead cute. so this is implying that Dana and Logan had a history already when she went to PCA? nice. update soon
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 3 . 7/31/2008

finally they are there
schillingklaus chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Dana-Logan supercute.

Of course Dana will want to be with LOgan,

and Julian will rue the day he tried to dig Dana.
cheetahtastic1983 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
I really like this story please update soon
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Loving it.

Update soon.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
hopelesslydevoted45 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hey you!

well first let me say that i really like tis story. im gld you didnt have them tell everyone that they knew each other already! i'm loving the obvious attraction and spark these two have for each other! it's great! please continue.

now on another note...

Okay so i know its been like forever since i updated on my story, but i really have been freakishly busy. Anywho, I'm writing you not only because i think your cool, but because i would like your support. i know you have supported me with this before but i really would appreciate it if you could continue that! i think this story really has potential. Especially now, since i think some of our fellow fanfiction readers need a blast from the past, what with all the Quogan stories I'm seeing. I would love it if you would jump on the bandwagon!

Thakns for reading!

Sincerely,

hoplesselydevoted45
Demons In The Dark chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
good job luv the new story!
TiffanyM chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
awesome ] love it... update soon
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw, Dana Logan, as cute as always :)

Dana is the only woman that would love Logan even if he had no $.

Of course Dana and Logan belong together, regardless of how stony their road would be.
teddybaer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I liked your story so far. Actually I don't like DL, but I like your ass lol. update soon.
becks-castle41319 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
lol, i love it! plz update like...soon!