Reviews for High School, College, and Dreams
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
addison: her prom with skippy gold and starwars.
Ask me a question chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
I think you shouda done truth or dare I can think of some whack dares
McMuffin chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Hm... Well I'm really liking this fic so far- there's quite a lot of "Stuck" (in elevator) fics, but none so far have been set in season 2...

Well obviously there's going to be banter between Addie/Derek/Mark in this situation... And if Bailey's there I can see her getting mad b/c people start to flirt/kiss/etc.

I can't really think of much else right now, but PM me if you need any help :)
McMuffin chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like it! :D
raelenie chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
hi,

sorry your stuck in abit of a rut. i'm guessing it's kinda frustrating.

anyway, i would love for you to continue so i'm just going to through some ideas at you. sorry if they're weird, i'm just gonna typ whatever comes to mind :)

well, there's a lot of histoyr beteen mark, derek and addison. the possibilities there are endless. maybe somehting from when they were all happy? or sad. maybe just addie and mark when derek was being distant?

izzie's is kinda hard. her childhood doesn't seme that great, neither does alex's. Christina and george would probably be your best options.

burke, callie, hahn and bailey are all pretty open too. Bailey's wedding? maybe hahn was married? burke and callie growing up? why they wanted to be doctore in their specilised field. burke and hahn?they did go to med school or uni or something like that together?

well, i hope that helped you come up with an idea. i hope you continue!
islandgirl123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You could make Derek jealous, and spin the bottle games! MerMark! But MerDer is okay too, just make him jealous! Haha. I liek this idea, really SOON
listentoyourheart555 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I'm not sure about the others, but Izzie, remember, she was pregnant in highschool with Hannah, so I could actually see her trying to skip to talking about her college years without talking about highschool, so she wouldn't have to talk about Hannah and her being pregnant.
McMackenzie chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
It would be really funny if you made them talk about their first times doing the nasty nasty. Update soon.
Niex chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I kind of agree with Hhsprincess' ideas.
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
These are my ideas you don’t have to use them ther mostly sterotypes but it is something you could use if you want!

MERIDITH: really quite during hs, and collage always living in her mothers footsteps

IZZY: cheerleader, cute always outgoing teachers pet.

CHRISTINA: Goth girl really weird never got along with her mother

GEORGE: big baby . Always one of the girls. The girls thought he was gay at one pint in hs. Really smart theater geek

ALEX: big air head, jock never really liked school. Really proactive of his mother hated his father

BAILY: bossy, never ever was seen with out a book . Book geek

DERICK: jock but sensitive one ,teachers pet . Man whore kind of best friends with mark since pre school

MARK: jock, air head totale marwhore best friends with derick since pre school band geek

BURK: theater geek. Band geek reachers pet

CALLIE: teachers pet and cheerleader.

ADDISON: theather geek ,head bitch in her school. Never did well in school

HON: theather geek always did well , head bitch in her school

Good luck with writing. You are very good!
dempeo is lovee chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
ok heres just a thought i had for a couple of chapters later

one of the subjects of the truth thing is the most awkward place you have had sex

and have some one like christina suggest these random placess and a couple of times just have mer and der put up their hands up, which would make the situation very awkward and would get addison jealous!

i dunno if you like it, its just a lil random thing i have in my head :0
dempeo is lovee chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
omg this is soo funny

you should so add some merder awkward bits in there
Mcalison chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Great chapter, super funny, can't wait for more!
Whatev3691 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
This is pretty funny, but who's Hon? your own original character? just wondering. and 12 people seems like a lot to fit in one elevator, but that's not important. cristina was definitely the really smart, work-a-holic girl in high school but no one made fun of her for being bookish because she was tough and bitchy and didn't take any crap form anyone. yeah, those are my thoughts.
merderfan93 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
hmm. in the season 2 finale she said that her mother made her go to prom which makes you think that maybe she was a goth type person. maybe she could be a smart goth lol