Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Iceblondie chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
I am so loving this. Not only is Edwards plan for R & E to get together as well as A & J, but doing so is brining him and Bella closer and she is bathing in the glory.
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
AH girls and their delemas. We always find a way around being grounded. Rosalie is glowing with love.
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I like hearing about the others tourmoil and their beginng of relationships, It makes all well rounged and not just about B & E.
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
I really like this story. I think you have the background set really well. I really want to finsih this!
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
i am absolutly speechless from the ending of the chapter!
D3vilishAngoOl chapter 34 . 10/13/2009
Hey! I haven't actually read the story, but I've listened to it! Just wanted to pop by and say what a great story it was. I listen and re-listen to it all the time.

Oh, and I absolutely love the smutty lemony goodness. It's fucking brilliant.
BettyTheGreat chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
OH wow! The date that we didnt know was a date until the end because E is so very clever was great!

I give you permission to author my first date with my own KoLward Cullen
BettyTheGreat chapter 18 . 10/7/2009
This never happens to me at work. So sad panda.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
you are a wonderful writer.

looking forward to the rest of your chapters.
calsax chapter 24 . 10/4/2009
good chapter.
hopelessly smitten chapter 32 . 10/3/2009
This story was great! Well thought out! I haven't seen anything like it! I really enjoyed it!

xx
Dogmom1 chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
I really like this story. The characters are developing well. This chapter is so much fun! I love the girls letting loose in their own kitchen and getting caught by the boys. Edward is awesome in your story.
calsax chapter 23 . 10/2/2009
Good chapter.
calsax chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
Interesting developements between Rose and Emmett
mugglemom08 chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
I've been trying to get Edward's plan to make sense to me, and it just isn't. Why wouldn't he and Emmett just 'fess up to the bet? Teenage boys have been known to do stupid stuff like that. After Rose ripped both of them new ones, she'd probably be able to get over it and move on.

I do like the BxE and RxEm storylines (Jasper's bugging the ever-loving shit out of me right now; poor Alice); you've done a fabulous job with the chemistry between the characters.
2,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »