Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
jbluvs2sing chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
This story is so good. I love how Rosalie and Emmett are coming to terms about some things. Alice and Jasper never got a chance to develop a strong relationship before and it is nice to see something between them too. Thanks for the update.
Debussy-This chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME.

Rosalie and Emmett? Sheesh. The tension is going to kill me, I know it.

A&J and E&B are all so fucking cute I want to kiss them.

You rock my world.

'You do it to me everytime.'
RaeDawg00 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Great Chapter! I really love when you write flashbacks, I'm still dying to know more details about Rose sneaking out with Emmett that one night. Edward kissed bella and Jasper wants alice. I can't wait to read more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
I loved this chapter! Everything's coming togetherr!
FangedLeaf chapter 13 . 8/23/2008
NIce chapter!
earnestwriter chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
I'm loving this story so far. Please update sooner than last time!
acirelemagne chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
More writing please!

Awesome! I loved the chemistry between Rose and Emmett, Emmett in the garage the day he kissed the ho was perfect. I loved Bella and Edward in her room, their convo was great!

Can't wait for more!
jimemon chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Loved it!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
phew. it's a good thing jas doesn't have his vamp powers. he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from jumping alice what with all the lust floating around.

sooner or later someones self control is gonna slip...

and then all hell will break loose.

update soon!
darcy13 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
You are doing a great job illustrating the chemistry between all three couples in this story. Edward's internal dialogue is terrific.
danigurl23 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
hahaha poor eddie... hes having a bit of trouble! all three of the cullen boys seem to have self restraint issues over those thre girls... i love it! update son!
Cristygen chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Great Chapter! I'm so glad that Emmett and Rose can be civil to each other. I just they act on those feeling they still have soon, before it's to late!

It broke my heart when Edward saw Rose's video. But at least he understands even more what he did.

Can't wait for more!
limona chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Not even one little kiss for Jasper and Alice? Where is the love? :)
TheMissSmith chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
absolutely excellent, as usual. and, completely frustrating. but in a good way, somehow. haha i have no idea how frustration is a good thing but the way you write this story, it's like... wow i dont even know. i swear, i actually have a decent vocabulary, and i can generally form coherent descriptive sentences, but this story is so amazingly good that there really aren't words for it. update soon, before i die :) lol jk. but i cant wait for more!
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »