Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Orions-eyes chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
I loved their date/business meeting! I loved how Bella had Edward pegged as some snooty, uppity guy and he just kept proving her wrong. (Of course he did, he's Edward - he's perfect!)
Orions-eyes chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
How embarrassing - my last review said you're when I really meant your. Maybe I need a beta for my reviews! (hee hee) Tipsy Bella is so much fun! I hope she has another drink at dinner. :)
Orions-eyes chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
You're writing is amazing! I'm so glad you told us what happened the night Rosalie snuck out. (I want Emmett even more now.) Bella did a great job presenting Rosalie with the plan. Poor Rosalie, thinking that Edward called her because of A x J. She's a great sister to put her feelings behind her to help Alice. I loved the last line!
Orions-eyes chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
I loved that Edward called Bella first, and the way she answered the phone was so funny! I laughed hysterically when Bella wondered if Edward was wearing bottled sin! :) I hope his plan works! (Fo too!)
Orions-eyes chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
It's so nice I don't have to wait for updates! It's interesting to see this side of Alice, she usually seems so self-assured! I really like your characters - you're doing an amazing job! Now, on to Ch. 6. :)
Orions-eyes chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I hope Rosalie decides to take their account. I can't wait to find out more about Alice and Jasper. Great writing!
Jessica-Bella chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
How can They NOT LOVE country? Man I love country! I also love Rock and stuff like that, but country? OMC its my love! HUMP! I will make them love country! Im giving YOU a name of a country song every chapter! and maybe even go with the chapter!

Carolyn Dawn Johnson - Complicated

look it up on you tube and you should find it!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I love this chapter! Your Emmett is so sexy! Usually, I like Emmett and think he's funny, but I have never been that attracted to him. After this chapter, however, I am as giddy in love as Rosalie!
ScarlettLetters chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Oh, I'm falling in love with your story! I really liked all the POVs in this chapter. I know that's not the easiest thing to do and keep everything coherent, but you did a great job. Your sassy dialogue is also a plus.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Aww! Edward and Bella are super cute together. :D I can't wait to find out what happens next! XD
ItHitsYou chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Ok this is a great story better than some of the others like this one so well done please keep writing!update soon please
anuddaone chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
great story...love all of the characters and the very complex emotions you give them all!

Can't wait to read more...
Kimmie45 chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
Loved it. I want them to hook up already.
edwardsothalova chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
Seriously... I can't get enough! I love the dynamics of the characters. I wanna punch Jasper most of the time but now I feel a little sorry for him. AH! Okay... can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
bethann2103 chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
great chapter! Loved all the POV's and I loved that edward thought the cell recording was bella "performing" that was freakin brilliant!
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »