Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Kimmie45 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
I liked it, kinda got confused a liittle bit there until I figured it be a sex dream. heheh... updoonate s
WeasleyWeakness chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
what a yummy jasper fantasy!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
great chapter! i loved it! i can't wait until chapter 14!
EC4me chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Poor Bella - sounds like Eddie might break her heart.
Lilah Aine chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
I loved this chaper 13...

although i was mad at Bella for interupting

i cant wait for more!

:D
Jennmc75 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Poor, tortured Alice. I sure hope she hasn't been having dreams like that since high school over Jasper. That would be the worst kind of torture imaginable.
Starset7 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Well PROFESSOR...

*high five for the smut*

Good chapter...
Radish Earrings17 chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Gah I forgot to say congratulations for your nominations! That's awesome and well deserved! Stupid thing wouldn't let me review again so I cunningly reviewed chapter 11 :)
Radish Earrings17 chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Yay! Because I don't live in the US I only got Breaking Dawn yesterday evening, finished reading it at 3am, woke up this morning all sad and mopey because it was all gone only to see you had updated! I should damn well hope Edward tastes better than turkey, to say otherwise would be blasphemy ;-). Poor Alice and Jasper - part of me hoped they would end their sparring match by coming together in an angry/passionate kiss but it's good you're making them work for it. I totally agree with your BD review the plot was very unexpected, far exceeding my expectations as I thought the story would be quite predictable, but I ended up really enjoying it! Though in regards to a certain name I have to say its ridiculousness blew even Albus Severus out of the water!
edwardsothalova chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
good lord the angst! I love it!

xoxo

jennie
smileon chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
I really liked Breaking Dawn too. It reminded me a little bit of glorified fan fiction stories in some ways, but I still found it to be awesome and I couldn't stop reading haha. Anywho, this was an awesome chapter. I loved the Bella and Edward interaction while dancing. I'm particular fond of Jasper and Alice though, they're just too perfect for one another and only one of them seems to maybe know it. Post more when you can. :o)
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
wow. i can totally understand why someone nominated you for those two awards. i'm pretty picky about reading AU stories because a good amount of them irritate the crap out of me, but this one is... wow. it's so well-written. absolutely one of the best fanfics i've ever read. you do a great job at creating a world that makes it really difficult to stop reading, a lot like Stephenie Meyer does. haha i was so absorbed in this story that i kind of destroyed my dinner. and i'm hungry. so making me forget about food... damn, you're good. lol. :P

hope to see updates REALLY soon! i'm dying to know what happens/ literally. :D

-Eileen
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Love the energy between B&E and the tension between A&J is too funny! Love their little back and forth quips. Too cute! And poor Emmett...feelin like he's not good enough for Rosie. Love it all..can't wait for the next update! )
jbluvs2sing chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
I'm still reading! Great chapter. I liked Emmett's POV. Keep up the good work. I am really looking forward to some steam between Bella and Edward.
lia516 chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
YAY! I loved this chapter. The kiss between Edward and Bella was so sexy. Edward...yummy!

I loved seeing inside Emmett's head. It's so sad that he admits to himself that he still loves her but that he doesn't think he deserves her. I'm so excited to see what happens with these two.

I am loving the hostility between Jasper and Alice. They're always so "where have you been all my life. Love at first site." It's fun to see their relationship start this way. So excititng! I can't wait for the next chapter.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »