Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
This story is amazing ! I love your plot and your characterization of the girls ! I can't wait for more !
edwardsothalova chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Okay I just found you over here too! I have been reading and reviewing on twilighted but I wanted to show some love here too! Your story is so great! I love the angst between the characters and the backstory! It is original and great! Love it and can't wait for more!

Lilah Aine chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
OH i love it! I cant wait for the "date"!

Radish Earrings17 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Well haven't you been a busy beaver! I logged on while waiting for my friend to pick me up for lunch, saw the 3(!) new chapters just as she pulled up and was like "no". Is it sad that although I enjoyed the lunch I was inwardly bouncing around Alice style, wanting to get home and read them? 3 great chapters I love the way you are giving Bella some confidence - it gets boring very quickly when she spends the whole story insisting she is not worthy to be looked upon by Edward while he is clearly smitten with her and I just want to bang my head against a wall. The dressing room scene was hilarious. Keep going!
limona chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
This is growing more and more convoluted with each chapter. I love it! I also especially enjoyed that Bella finally grew the nerve to tell Alice to lay off about the shopping.

I'm a little unsure about Edward- he keeps saying Bella's "trouble" and I'm never quite sure what he means.

Greatly looking forward to the next chapter, where we can see all the various cogs for all the various plans turning.
lia516 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Oh, the tangled web they weave...I just this feeling that this whole thing is going to turn into a comedy of errors. How can Bella possibly keep all the lies and secrets straight? Hehehe I can't wait. I am just getting more and more excited for this whole story to play out.

I totally agree with you on the whole shopping fiasco. Some stories are so over the top and I just want to scream that Bella is an adult and capable of dressing herself. I hate when Alice and Rosalie have to dress her, do her hair and her make-up. Come on...the first or second time maybe but the girl will eventually learn. I love what Bella told Alice is this, because obviously she has learned a thing or two. And I love, love that Edward told her she's beautiful no matter what she wears.

I can't wait for the dates tonight!
17vampire chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
love ur story but i have too go. so i will finish it soon. kittypower
Kimmie45 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Ok, kinda confused here. Is Edward and Bella together or what? Can you do a chapter in EPOV? We have to hear of what he thinks about Bella.
smile for the paparazzi chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
That was probably the best shopping scene ive ever read! i like rosalie's determination, and i LOVE how Bella doesnt buy some revealing outfit, i like how edward likes her for who she is, not what she wears! hehe, this chappie was so good! i cant wait for your next update, i love how you update quickly, it makes the story easier, and more enjoyable to read. ;)

smile for the paparazzi :)
stavanger1 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
i liked how bella stood up to alice. i so agree with you, alice always goes over board and it gets anoying. great chapter and i love how fast you update
ARLverde chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Hurray to you for making Bella finally stand up to Alice the shopping psycho. I think that is one part of the fandom that drives me nuts. You did it beautifully. Liked the conversation between Edward and Bella. Rosalie scares me-a lot :)
justm chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
lol! go bella!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
it was such a nice change of scene to have Rose and Alice a mess and Bella the calm one while shopping, most stories have it the other way around. anyways i loved the chapter and i can't wait to read what happens on their date!
Thissiteislame chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
LOL! I can't wait for their date tonight!
obssd-reader chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
M, I like Edward and Bella conspiracy here. Edward is just so sexy when he get flustered with Bella.

And go Bella. Charging while the iron is hot, shoes and accessories. Too funny! Or, too much of Alice. :)

Can't wait for the date!
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »