Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
it's nice to read a fanfiction where Rosalie is so nice about Bella, I love the descriptions )
obssd-reader chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
*raises hand* Yes, I would like all the 'bottled sin' you have in stock please.

Great chapter.

But, we need some sneaky Edward and Bella TOGETHERness. :) ha
aconspiracytheory chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
great story!

update soon!
clinomania chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Edward is the reason why Emmett and Rosalie broke up! I didn't see that one coming! Yes it was short... Now I can't wait for more Edward and Bella! I'm totally in for the trivia contest! Of course we trust you! You’re and amazing writer and you’re doing a GREAT job! Please update soon!
dollegirl chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Just caught your story today & I love it!

So Edward has a proposition for Bella? Interesting...and I suppose that this is where they are going to get to know one another & have their own piece of happiness...hm...

Can't wait to read more!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
i love it! can't wait to read more!
notthesun chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
i'm really liking your story. it's keeping me entertained and it's well written.
clinomania chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I just love how you write! This was a really good chapter; I liked the idea of Jasper thinking Alice was shallow. I have to confess that I would really like the boy’s point of view just for curiosity, but please do whatever you think is good for the story. I can’t wait for the next chapter and some Edward and Bella! As for the trivia contest, I’m in! :)
TheMissSmith chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
I like it, but I want more of it! ;) Edward/Bella!

Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. wirh cherries on top.
darcy13 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter. I think that this reincarnation of Edward and Bella will make a particularly dynamic duo. Adored this reference-"It was then I realized that Edward Cullen wasn’t just Machiavellian, he was Machiavelli reincarnate." Perfect!

And so the plot begins! The spiders weave their web. And hopefully fall in love and lay spider eggs!
justm chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
update update! what happen next?
jbluvs2sing chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter. The awesome Edward made his appearance. Thanks for the update.
femmephoenixfatale chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
“Obviously you know who I am,” Edward confided, leaning closer to me. God, he smelled even better than he looked. What did he wear? Bottled sin?... f*ing brilliant line.

There are so many reasons that this plan could be awful so I am excited to see how this all turns out.

your talent is amazing. thank you for sharing.
Kimmie43 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Good so far. A very complex plan. And let me just take a guess, Edward and Bella will fall in love in the process? Update soon please.
The Shampoo chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
i love that edward and bella are going to be the masterminds of this operation -twirls an evil mustache-

update asap please! :)