Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
barbarito chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
AWESOME! Oh! Can't wait for some lemons to get rid of the pent up frustration between Alice and Jasper and Rosalie and Emmett. Emmett just needs to suck it up and confess his love to Rosalie.! Great chapter and I am axiously awaiting the next update!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
great chapter! i like how we got to see from one POV of every couple!
darcy13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
I loved this chapter too. B & E are so freakin' hot! There's smoke just rising from the page (screen).
Lilah Aine chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Tension on all levels! I am so hooked on this story!

I love the denial, the banter…..(I love it all!)

I cant wait for more!

:D
The Twilight Awards chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Your story has been nominated at The Twilight Awards All Human AU Rounds for the following categories:

Best Human Edward

Best Romance

The Twilight Awards

Ashlynn Faith chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
i can't wait until the next chapter! i'm so eager to find out what happens on the rest of the group date!
BookMe chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Only 94 reviews? How the heck!

I'm loving the story-hooked! I love the tension between the couples, and your writing is amazing! Its rare to find any well writted stories, so i've hit the jackpot finding this one!

Keep the chapters coming!

-BookMe-
obssd-reader chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Talk about tense! I was on the edge of my seat just to see who would implode first. :)

Very nice chapter. I hope the bar scene goes well for all the couples. Can't wait for more!
stavanger1 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
it was good, but i'd realy like an epov. is that possible?
WeasleyWeakness chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
ahh! you're on FF! now it will be so much easier. i've been reading you on twilighted. but now i'll have the update alert advantage! i can't make a username over there because it's closed and didn't make one beforehand. and everytime i read, i felt bad because i wasn't leaving a review!

so now i can! i love your story!
edwardsothalova chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
What a great chapter! Love your writing! I love that there are so many different emotions going on at the same time... love, confusion, rage, affection... makes for great reading! Can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
Kimmie45 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Update soon...it's going to be a long night for them.
jbluvs2sing chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Great chapter. Leave it to Rosalie to lose her temper a bit huh? I can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter!
Lilah Aine chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Oh I am so excited, I cant wait for the rest of the date. I have high hopes for Alice and Jasper, but then again that can change…. And Rose and Emmett, I just hope that they catch a break… :D

Great Story, I cant wait for more!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
This story is amazing ! I love your plot and your characterization of the girls ! I can't wait for more !
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »