Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Ashlynn Faith chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
aw loved it! can't wait to find out what happens next!
Kimmie45 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
So, Edward thought it was a date and Bella didn't. They never talked about Alice and Jasper during that date either. What's next? update soon please.
lia516 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
This chapter was so good. I loved it.
ARLverde chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Awesome update. I am trying to put my finger on what was my favorite part and just can't casue I loved all of it. I love how Bella decides that its not a date and just lets herseof be Bella with him, but I like it even more when she thinks at the end "I was completely screwed" Can't wait for more.
stavanger1 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
this was a funny chapter. vella is hilarious. edward is charming. wonder how long it will take them to get together.
jbluvs2sing chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Love it, love it, love it! I am glad that Edward is surprising her with how he really is. I can't wait to see what happens.
justm chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
love it! lol! a date! update!
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Great story! I love it so far.
Kimmie45 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Great chapter. Can you do EPOV on what he thinks of Bella. THat would be nice to read. Even though we probably know. Update soon please.
Ashlynn Faith chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
oh another edward and bella meeting, and this one seems like it might be a little more interesting! great chapter! can't wait to read more!

update sooN! happy writing!
limona chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
When you said that the next chapter was out and it just wasn't up at Twilighted, I just couldn't resist seeing if it was up here. And it was! And your story is really heating up. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Drunk Bella is adorable. So I guess the question is when Edward decided to pursue Bella- as he was structuring his plan or just as a side note?
TheMissSmith chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
obssd-reader chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
m, this was good.

I like a tipsy Bella. :)

I hope she gives Edward a run for his money. hehe
jbluvs2sing chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Drunk Bella? Too funny! Love her. The way she sobered up before Edward came to get her...I can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter. Thanks for the update!
justm chapter 8 . 7/21/2008