Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Radish Earrings17 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Oh! Edward finally enters the scene and it was worth the wait. I really like your characterisation of him as smooth, sexy, and over confident (and smelling of bottled sin - great line). Why is it that is so sexy in guys? I wish he would buy me coffee and purr at me... that came out wrong but you get what I mean. I wasn't expecting his past involvement in Emmett's relationship - interesting twist. Now I can't wait for the next chapter!
lia516 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I love this story so far. I love the history and chemistry you're showing between Emmett and Rose, and Jasper and Alice. I actually love the fact that J and A were never a couple in school. I think it's a great way to build up to something hot. Those two are usually the sickly sweet couple that never fight and are perfect together. I'm excited to see what happens with them.

I'm also excited about what will happen with E and B. Since they're the only ones that don't know each other. So far, from all the flashbacks, it seems that Edward is very aloof. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet.
obssd-reader chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
HA! Alice does have a brain Jasper!

This was fun. I hope Alice becomes more 'Alice'-esc and perks up Jasper a bit!

Love this story!
iheartryan chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
please update

please update

!
TheMissSmith chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Can't wait for the Edward/Bella stuff to happen!

loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
Radish Earrings17 chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one but as you were lying on a beach while on holidays I'm guessing it was pretty enjoyable. I'm just bitter because I live in the southern hemisphere and as I type this it's raining outside, without the consolation of a dazzling vampire boy lurking in the dripping shrubbery wanting to declare his undying love for me. Another interesting chapter! Although I can't wait for some ExB action I like that you're setting up your story with such detail and conflict. The stories where they all see each other, experience love at first sight and its all sunshine lollipops by chapter 3 quickly become boring. In answer to your pov question I think you should see how you feel as the story develops. Sometimes when authors write from both Bella's and Edward's perspective you immediately know what their thoughts and motivations are which can detract from the story. Eg. in this chapter we can assume that Jasper is actually interested in Alice but unsure why he acts the way he does which makes it more intriguing - if all of that makes any sense. But on the flip side it can be interesting to get into the other characters’ minds (why everyone is so keen to read Midnight Sun) so it comes back to whatever feels right for your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shadowX101 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
...that had nothing to do with jasper!lolz but i did like the whoel sneaking out thing...cant wait for the next chapter!
Kimmie43 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
so far, so good. update soon
obssd-reader chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
I love a wordy writer! :)

Great chapter.

I like all the background info. it's fun!

more more more...sorry, had to pester. :)
clinomania chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Just as incredible as always! Thanks for putting Rosalie’s car photo, I couldn’t picture it well until now, and I have to agree, is really amazing! I absolutely LOVE the way the story is going and how you go from past to future, I now understand what you meant in the summary. I can’t wait to see Edward and Bella. I would really like to know Emmett's and Jasper's point of view. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon! Please!
polemic chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
I can't wait to see how you've chosen for this story pan out. The interweaving of past and present, the losses and regrets felt by R & A, makes for a really captivating read. I hope you plan to enlighten us with Em & J perspective as well. And I, of course, can't wait B & E come into play. Well done.
RaeDawg00 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Wow, Great Story! I love the whole idea and I can't wait to read more!
roughdraft525 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
okay... it kind of hurts to see Rose and Alice so pained... your writing is pretty great.
Miss November June chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This story is unbelievably good and refreshing. I really like the way you're telling the story in flashbacks. I can't wait to find out more about Alice's story about her and Jasper. Also why Emmett and Rose broke up. Wow! This is the first story i've read that's had me this excited and interested. Oh, I'm exited to see Bella's reaction when she actually meet's the Cullens, especially Edward (if she does at all)!

Please oh please oh please update soon. Like right now. Please!
obssd-reader chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
WOW! Emmett..m...that was fabulous!

MORE MORE MORE