Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Thissiteislame chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
OH MY GOSH! I love the idea for this story! Absolutely genius!
smile for the paparazzi chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Aw, silly naive bella! hehe, i love her character, the way she analyzes everything, and how she tricks herself into thinking certain things. hehe, i love edward's character too, his non chalance and his mysteriousness(sp?) is perfect! i can't wait to read more! please please PLEASE update soon!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
aw loved it! can't wait to find out what happens next!
Kimmie45 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
So, Edward thought it was a date and Bella didn't. They never talked about Alice and Jasper during that date either. What's next? update soon please.
lia516 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
This chapter was so good. I loved it.
ARLverde chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Awesome update. I am trying to put my finger on what was my favorite part and just can't casue I loved all of it. I love how Bella decides that its not a date and just lets herseof be Bella with him, but I like it even more when she thinks at the end "I was completely screwed" Can't wait for more.
stavanger1 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
this was a funny chapter. vella is hilarious. edward is charming. wonder how long it will take them to get together.
jbluvs2sing chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Love it, love it, love it! I am glad that Edward is surprising her with how he really is. I can't wait to see what happens.
justm chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
love it! lol! a date! update!
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Great story! I love it so far.
Kimmie45 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Great chapter. Can you do EPOV on what he thinks of Bella. THat would be nice to read. Even though we probably know. Update soon please.
Ashlynn Faith chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
oh another edward and bella meeting, and this one seems like it might be a little more interesting! great chapter! can't wait to read more!

update sooN! happy writing!
limona chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
When you said that the next chapter was out and it just wasn't up at Twilighted, I just couldn't resist seeing if it was up here. And it was! And your story is really heating up. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Drunk Bella is adorable. So I guess the question is when Edward decided to pursue Bella- as he was structuring his plan or just as a side note?
TheMissSmith chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
obssd-reader chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
m, this was good.

I like a tipsy Bella. :)

I hope she gives Edward a run for his money. hehe
2,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 .. Last Next »