Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
clinomania chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I thought: “Since this is such a great story I should review all the chapters and maybe just maybe convince you to update sooner hehehe :P” Now seriously, I have to confess that in this first chapter I didn’t quite imagine what had happened so I was anxious for the next chapter (I’m a really curios person) You got me hooked since the beginning! I can’t wait to see what happens next! I truly think you’re an incredible writer!
Thissiteislame chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Wow! Go Emmett! hehe, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
clinomania chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
WOW! just WOW! you're an incredible writer! I really like your story and I'm really hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
shadowX101 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
aw...so wait..has bella ever met edward b4?...i mean if hes in rosalie and alice's past then is he in bellas to..o and i did catch it this time to... she "imprinted" on himlolz nice with that one to..i ALMOST didnt catch but it still dawned on melolz well i cant wait for the next chapter..pls hurry!
roughdraft525 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
okay so.. i really want to know what happened to rose and alice. please update soon!
The Shampoo chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
lacrosse! i'm a lacrosse player :) yay i'm glad you put that in there, lol.

i totally love this story! update soon, please!
shadowX101 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
haha vampires walked the earth..lolz newayz very nice cant wait for the next chapter...! pls hurry!
Radish Earrings17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Two great chapters so far! I'm interested to know the history and, more importantly, whether there was a third Cullen brother ;-)
jasmlc chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I am so curious as to what there history was together. Update soon.
Thissiteislame chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow, this seems pretty good so far. Can't wait for an update!
darcy13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Interesting design to your story. I'm intrigued.
jenn.at.10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great Story! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out more!
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144