Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Iceblondie chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
I bet she is going back to the beach house.

Holly crap they were all playing the girls in order for Emmet and Rosalie to get back to gether. What assholes!
Iceblondie chapter 27 . 10/24/2009
With that promise I hope Rosalie doesnt freek the hell out, WOW Emmet was married. holy crap
Iceblondie chapter 25 . 10/23/2009
OMFG this is awesome, great writing
Iceblondie chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
Hot and steamy lust and wants, fan f- fantastic.

Now I am still pissed at Jasper what the HELL.
Iceblondie chapter 20 . 10/23/2009
Thank god Jasper came around, because I was getting way pissed off at him. He just did not want to risk loosing his friend Alice if there relationship did not work out and he was scared. we get that now.
Iceblondie chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
What the hell is wrong with Jasper. What an idiot. He knows he has feelings for her yet he wants to mess with her head and hurt her again. ASS
Iceblondie chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
WOW. I have to say this end of the chapter got me all hot and . Damn.

Ok so Rosalie is caving since Emmet has hold hardly apologized with meaning and love behind it and it is a beginning for them, she though does not trust her self to be by him by her self yet. She will comr arounf.

Bella has Edward for a loop ravishing him at her office, and holy hell on her desk,Eating his desert prior to the mean. LOL
Iceblondie chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
OMG how freakin perfect, these guys were done for.
Iceblondie chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
Now Alices dream is so much like most of our sexual fantasies, nicely put and what a it.

How acward to have a friend hear you having a sexual Alice.

Hey what ever happened to Emmet and Rosalie when the went dancing, did more happen than we thought. Hey may be Emmet snuck over and is in her room or that she is at his place.
Iceblondie chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
Ah Edward and Bella are so right or each other. As for these other two young ladies, Emmet and Jasper wont know what hit them tonight.
Iceblondie chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
I am so loving this. Not only is Edwards plan for R & E to get together as well as A & J, but doing so is brining him and Bella closer and she is bathing in the glory.
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
AH girls and their delemas. We always find a way around being grounded. Rosalie is glowing with love.
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I like hearing about the others tourmoil and their beginng of relationships, It makes all well rounged and not just about B & E.
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
I really like this story. I think you have the background set really well. I really want to finsih this!
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
i am absolutly speechless from the ending of the chapter!
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »