Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
katinki chapter 18 . 9/17/2009
holy damn what i wouldn't give to have that happen to me at work!
katinki chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
oh wow the last part of that chap was PAINFUL, painful in a really good way because i was physically cringing like crazy!
katinki chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
ok i must admit, i think i'm more attracted to your edward cullen than the "real" one...

excellent story thus far. love how you aren't afraid to spend some time on details.
Minnakoda chapter 32 . 9/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I think in the middle, your characters fell a bit flat... but you worked hard to resolve it in the end. I think I like the ending - the big grand gesture. Who doesn't swoon a little for that. I really enjoyed your writing style. Clearly I am writing like a 12 year old right now... sorry.

But I think you worked through a great idea, a really tough concept - the sense of unworthiness... and yes we get that all through the twilight books, but you've made it your own.

Great job, keep up the writing
VictoriaLookALike chapter 18 . 9/15/2009
Holy cow! That was hot!
vamptress-26 chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
This story is beautiful..office sex with hotward is the best!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 32 . 9/5/2009
Good story, but a strange place to end it...kind of unfinished. I don't see an epilogue either? Just author notes.
Jooraah chapter 32 . 9/3/2009
AWW 3

Totally worth sleepless night to read your story! xD
TwiAggie chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
adding to read on the road
jstarrh chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
I think that the relationship I am most interested in is Rose and Emmett because they seem so much more intense than everyone else at the moment.

I know this is taking me forever but slowly I will get through it. Moving on to one more chapter before breakfast.
Aggie94 chapter 33 . 9/2/2009
adding to read... your stories always rock
jstarrh chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Dum..dum..dum. Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to go as smoothly as he hopes. Edward the ass too, not in the douche way but in the hey I was a teenager who wasn't perfect way. I like it.
jstarrh chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
I like how you portray Alice and Jasper, not instantly meant to be together. It's nice to build them up, not just have them attracted and "bam" together. Can't wait for the next chapter.
KristenM82 chapter 25 . 8/29/2009
I am loving this story! Great job! Although, am I right in thinking that Alice and Jasper are "quiet" during sex? Is there a reason? Is it bc the other two couples are extremely loud? Someone plz answer me.
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 30 . 8/28/2009
Frick! That was great! Thanks :)
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »