Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
luckycullen chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
This Edward is a complete Machiavelli!
luckycullen chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Interesting first rendez vous!
luckycullen chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
I liksd this line: "I have no life. I live vicariously through yours" .
luckycullen chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
A guy who truly loved his mother and looked better then Becham... wow!
luckycullen chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Nice flashback! ;-)
luckycullen chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Aww Emmett! :-)
ToMyMuse chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
My husband and I love FF. "Everlong" is our song-the acoustic version was our first dance song at our wedding. You've intertwined the song into your story so beautifully. Love it!
RubyDee chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
I've been looking at some of my all time favorite stories lately. To this day it remains one of favorites. :)
RubyDee chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
*fans self* *Hell runs around the room fanning everyone* There is something about a man with a loose tie ...
RubyDee chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
Oh those Cullen brothers ~ Whew!
Abaire chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Only the second that has gotten inside Rosalie's head so I could see how she sees Emmett. Good intro.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 10/30/2014
Great story that kept me intrigued. Glad to know there is another part since this ended so abruptly. Really great writing on this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I still don't get why Rosalie was mad that Emmett WAS married. He's divorced now so it shouldn't matter
Toni Masen chapter 32 . 3/16/2014
Soooooooo, was Tanya the hairdresser also Tanya the ex-wife? That would be so weird if the answer was yes. Chapter 28 had me reaching for a tissue. For clever people they were all rather immature when it came to feelings and talking and just plain old common sense. Communication is something they all need lessons in. Nice read.
twirob chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
awesome story ill just read the epilogue ive read this story before but its well worth reading again ;)
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »