Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Enjoyed your story, reuniting them 6 years after high school. Thanks for sharing.
REgrrl chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Not sure I really understand why each of these relationships just fell apart? So Emmett had been married, six years away from Rosalie...and that's why she feels betrayed by him? If he's currently married, then yes...that is a problem. Pretty dramatic, asking to be let out roadside. Creative license.
debslmac chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
:) loved this story
CSG chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Really good story, but it felt more like a R/E based story than a B/E.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 34 . 12/18/2012
lovd d story :)
LaVonne Cullen chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh my god! Lol! The end of chapter two is perfect! God, it made me laugh hard! It was probably the most I've laughed since I saw Adam Sandler live!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
I absolutly love this story it has perfect love breakup and get back together-ness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can't find the links for the outfit pictures. ):
tracylynne chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
Absolutely Wonderful! (:
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 34 . 1/18/2012
Wowwww wat a storyyyy I totally loveee it n I loveee how u showed all 3 couples lovestory superb n I jst loveee how u gave all 3 couples equal space jst awesomeee and all 3 couples had different love story jst awesome. Loved alll chapters I jst had one lil complaint abt story going past n present at same time in updates dat was lil frustrating not knowing where da present n past begins other than that everything was perfect in this story and wowww ur fanfic turned into ific wowww congrats.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
: )
cobz chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
;0
Treestar2509 chapter 31 . 9/8/2011
Jasper's moment was so sweet. How could Alice say no.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »