Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Treestar2509 chapter 31 . 9/8/2011
Jasper's moment was so sweet. How could Alice say no.
Treestar2509 chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
Poor Alice...I wish she would have told her friends what just happened. I hope they drop the courting act. That will be too much for her plus then she can shop around. A little competition might knock some sense into him. Jealousy works every time.
Treestar2509 chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
The kitchen scene is hilarious. I can't wait to see the girls reaction.
Treestar2509 chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
Love Alice's dream...too bad it was interrupted.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Love it! Maybe now Rose will have a little side project as well. Lol!
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
This is going to be fun. What a brilliant idea. Being an Oregonian it is so fun reading a story with places I frequent. Can't wait to see what happens. BTW: I think they already like each other.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO Fuck no! Alice, what the HELL are you DOING? He is such an asshole. Come on, ditch him.
twirob chapter 32 . 8/12/2011
what a fantastic story thank you so much for sharing it with us :D i'm going to read the epilogue now;)
LePetitPrincesse chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
I was at a Foo Fighters concert last night, and couldn't help but think of this story. Amazing band, and the acoustic version of Everlong is heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
hudeya98 chapter 32 . 8/1/2011
hrm, i think it would have been better if edward did something more..hmm, better? he sang a song , okay, but thats it for bella? i think he should have worked for it more, but it was still good. (:
amartello chapter 34 . 5/1/2011
quite nice
Amelia Bedelia chapter 32 . 4/30/2011
I loved this story! You did such a great job with all of the characters - it was wonderful!

I actually got to listen to this story on Twilighted's ific thingamabob, and it was so great! I felt so guilty listening to all of it and not having the chance to review after every chapter, though! Haha! So I knew I'd have to hunt you down somehow and send you a quick message to know how much I loved and appreciated your story! It's the first time I've read something that included perspectives of all six characters and had a plot for each one of them that was believable! It's too easy to stereotype characters or to brush off the side characters with an easy relationship connection or something, but you didn't! All of the characters seemed to share the same amount of "face time", it seems, and they had legitimate issues that each one dealt with! Normally I'm partial to Bella and Edward over the other couples, but I found myself relating to everyone equally - that's clearly a talent!

Anyway... just wanted to send you a quick "nice job" and tell you how great the story was - I look forward to reading more from you!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
cinewardy chapter 32 . 4/12/2011
good story you have here..
Vampfan1 chapter 24 . 4/4/2011
Well all is starting to work out but I'm still concerned about whatis going on with Alice and Jasper. I still don't trust him and thinkheneeds to get on board with things. I love Alice and don't want to see her hurt again. She's suffered enough . Hope you plan on Jassper having a life changing,mind changing, heart changing experience and soon! Alice deserves no less.
Vampfan1 chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
What the hell is up Jaspers ass? I really dont get him and I'm not liking him. He needs to man up and decide if he wants her or not. He's being a wishy washy p-y! Am I missing something here? What is his problem?
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »