Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Disappointed chapter 32 . 10/21/2013
Not sure what to write, but I definitely think you started off the fanfiction well. I wasn't too big of a fan of your portrayal of Bella. She was too ditzy and overthetop at times, but you seemed to nail Rosalie and her insecurities. I wish that the story wasn't too rushed - with them having a falling out and then all of a sudden making plans to reunite and put Jasper and Alice together and then them all having sexual tension and then all going out to eat and ... it was just too much. And all of a sudden all three couples are good, but they all have a falling out and each couple manages to get into a big argument-

I think you had the potential to get to something really good, but it quickly went downhill from the middle of the chapter and on. Too quick emotions and whatnot. I felt like there was potential, which was what drove me to keep reading it but I am a bit disappointed at how everything turned out.
LAB1 chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
Wow! I feel like I was transported back in time to emotionally stunted adolescents pretending to be adults. I just wanted to shake the whole cast of characters most of the time! I really think that they all need counceling and their communication issues are going to destroy the little bit that they've achieved.
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Enjoyed your story, reuniting them 6 years after high school. Thanks for sharing.
REgrrl chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Not sure I really understand why each of these relationships just fell apart? So Emmett had been married, six years away from Rosalie...and that's why she feels betrayed by him? If he's currently married, then yes...that is a problem. Pretty dramatic, asking to be let out roadside. Creative license.
debslmac chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
:) loved this story
CSG chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Really good story, but it felt more like a R/E based story than a B/E.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 34 . 12/18/2012
lovd d story :)
LaVonne Cullen chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh my god! Lol! The end of chapter two is perfect! God, it made me laugh hard! It was probably the most I've laughed since I saw Adam Sandler live!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
I absolutly love this story it has perfect love breakup and get back together-ness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can't find the links for the outfit pictures. ):
tracylynne chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
Absolutely Wonderful! (:
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 34 . 1/18/2012
Wowwww wat a storyyyy I totally loveee it n I loveee how u showed all 3 couples lovestory superb n I jst loveee how u gave all 3 couples equal space jst awesomeee and all 3 couples had different love story jst awesome. Loved alll chapters I jst had one lil complaint abt story going past n present at same time in updates dat was lil frustrating not knowing where da present n past begins other than that everything was perfect in this story and wowww ur fanfic turned into ific wowww congrats.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2011