Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
KatiePotterCullen chapter 28 . 2/26/2011
Ok so first off I want to kick them ALL in the balls. Those boys are just PATHETIC. I have been screaming profanities for the last 10 minute after listening to this chapter on IFIC. God i can't stand angst when it comes to these characters. Those boys need to get their tail from between their legs, man up and be honest for once.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
I haven't read the chapter yet but judging the A/N saying something sad happens...so help me, if Jasper hurts Alice, I'm going to shred him...not just cut, but shred!

ok now I will go read the chapter! I love this story by the way, fan-freaking-tastic!
Annazonie chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
I do not understand Jasper at all... he makes absolutely no sense.. he acts as though his heart has been ripped to shreds by someone.. poor Alice.. I feel so bad for her!
Annazonie chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter... I think the plan is working... :)
Annazonie chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I like your story.. It's nice to have insight on Rosalie and Emmett's relationship as well as Alice and Jasper's... Definitely reading on... but I have to admit I can not wait to see what happens with Edward and Bella too... Thank you for writing for us!
Annazonie chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
I like your story! I'm reading on!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 33 . 11/23/2010
stupid fanfiction wouldnt let me review the last chapter, so im doing it on this one. i've got positive and negative commets, so ill get the negative out of the way so you wont hate me.

really? she fucking took him back that easy? she gets lied to and tricked by her friends, and then she ends up fucking taking him back that easy? wheres the begging?

it was a really good story, and your a great author!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Hey I like this story , very very much, but I have a question since the previous chapter:

How Edward does even know bella is Alice/rosalie best friend, and above how is he able to have her contact details?

Thanks.

Bises
sarahlouise80 chapter 31 . 9/24/2010
yey two more down two to go lol
sarahlouise80 chapter 30 . 9/24/2010
yey one couples back together now all we need is other two to get back n emmett are made for each other.
Jessays chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You are so right about Closer.

oh, and the story rocks ass. ;]

Found it via iFic and have been in love with it ever since, one of the best AH stories I have ever read.

xoxo M.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
what the f***in sh*t so she gets betrayed by her friends and then she just takes the freaking slimeball back? wheres his freaking begging

(i apoligize for anything offenseive i had a mood swing and am only critizing the characters not u cauz ur a really good author)
annaharding chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I've just started this story, and I'm enjoying very much, but I do have a question. How did Edward know to get in touch with Bella? He didn't know her from Forks, Bella never did do anything with Edward's contact info that Lucy got her, and Rosalie never mentioned her to the Cullens. Please clarify? Thanx. - now, on to the rest of the story.
Gogsnkay chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just adding to bookmark to come back to. :)
kyra-maRia chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
loving this story so far. just one question.. at the begging of the story, Bella mentioned that A and R are life-long friends, and then R introduces A to Emmett as her cousin, but in THIS chapter, they're sisters? i don't know what to believe anymore! :) other than that, this story is rocking my socks.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »