Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very intriguing! I like that there's history between the characters and am looking forward to learning it. I enjoy your writing style and this sounds fun!
EmoryB123 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
That was just great from Rosalie! You captured her just right! Neat start with the memories from school.
EmoryB123 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
yay! B & E together again! But what will you do with them, I wonder? I am glad to see the other four getting attention, too!
AleJazzyRocker chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
mentioning Muse was pure WIN! Best band, ever! ]
Infame chapter 34 . 12/22/2009
I've listened to this fic on my iPod a while ago, and finally, the guilt of not having reviewed one single chapter got to me.

This fic was extremely good! Very, very well written and entertaining.

I really liked that even though Rosalie was extremely un-modest about her appearance and etc, that she was still a likable character.

During days, I was glued to my iPod and headphones!

Thanks for posting!

I had a great time listening to you fic.

I only wished I had reviewed more...
blb1000 chapter 26 . 12/18/2009
Oh no, I can see it coming... Edward will do something stupid in the near future that will call for he and Bella to eventually make-up (hopefully).
blb1000 chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
Is Edward "the man" here or what? Love him in this chapter!
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
Shoutout from a Ptown native...this is a great story, esp w/all those landmarks I know so well. I love Portland City Grill in "Big Pink" and despite snobbish patrons, I was once a First Thursday junkie. I giggled when the Cullens (&Co) decided to go to Kells. I had a date there once and got "married" at The Church of Elvis when the church was still close-in downtown..like 3 or 4 "church" relocations ago. Nothing like getting married from a vending machine, haha. Kell's on St Pats Day is a blast and the restaurant is really lovely. Flick a dollar on the ceiling for me next time you're there ;)
sophie921 chapter 32 . 12/14/2009
I take that back, who knew that Edward could be so cheezy-Jasper could take lessons from him.
sophie921 chapter 31 . 12/14/2009
Who knew Jasper could be cheezy like that? And Alice would fall for it, too. Awe shucks, ya'll.
sophie921 chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Awe...and in the rain no less, how utterly romantic.
sophie921 chapter 29 . 12/14/2009
Edward needed a good ass-whooping for being such a shit...Bravo, Emmett!
fanpire1995 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
aww the amazing edward cullenn likes bella swan
sophie921 chapter 28 . 12/14/2009
OMG, it was a nuclear meltdown. So we went from rainbows and ponies to the deepest pit of hell, all wrapped up in one little chapter of angst.
sophie921 chapter 27 . 12/14/2009
Yeah, the Emro connection here is clear out of orbit, it is so good. And that was a really nasty cliffie - for shame!
2,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »