Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
Annazonie chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter... I think the plan is working... :)
Annazonie chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I like your story.. It's nice to have insight on Rosalie and Emmett's relationship as well as Alice and Jasper's... Definitely reading on... but I have to admit I can not wait to see what happens with Edward and Bella too... Thank you for writing for us!
Annazonie chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
I like your story! I'm reading on!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 33 . 11/23/2010
stupid fanfiction wouldnt let me review the last chapter, so im doing it on this one. i've got positive and negative commets, so ill get the negative out of the way so you wont hate me.

really? she fucking took him back that easy? she gets lied to and tricked by her friends, and then she ends up fucking taking him back that easy? wheres the begging?

it was a really good story, and your a great author!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Hey I like this story , very very much, but I have a question since the previous chapter:

How Edward does even know bella is Alice/rosalie best friend, and above how is he able to have her contact details?

Thanks.

Bises
sarahlouise80 chapter 31 . 9/24/2010
yey two more down two to go lol
sarahlouise80 chapter 30 . 9/24/2010
yey one couples back together now all we need is other two to get back n emmett are made for each other.
Jessays chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You are so right about Closer.

oh, and the story rocks ass. ;]

Found it via iFic and have been in love with it ever since, one of the best AH stories I have ever read.

xoxo M.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
what the f***in sh*t so she gets betrayed by her friends and then she just takes the freaking slimeball back? wheres his freaking begging

(i apoligize for anything offenseive i had a mood swing and am only critizing the characters not u cauz ur a really good author)
annaharding chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I've just started this story, and I'm enjoying very much, but I do have a question. How did Edward know to get in touch with Bella? He didn't know her from Forks, Bella never did do anything with Edward's contact info that Lucy got her, and Rosalie never mentioned her to the Cullens. Please clarify? Thanx. - now, on to the rest of the story.
Gogsnkay chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just adding to bookmark to come back to. :)
kyra-maRia chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
loving this story so far. just one question.. at the begging of the story, Bella mentioned that A and R are life-long friends, and then R introduces A to Emmett as her cousin, but in THIS chapter, they're sisters? i don't know what to believe anymore! :) other than that, this story is rocking my socks.
kacmaryland chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
this story is so awesome!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 32 . 5/9/2010
tbh i was kind of hoping that bella wouldn't take him back and rose for that matter. i am happy that alice got her HEA though. i'll have to read the epliogue to see what happens next.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
holy crap! em's wife...sooooo didn't see that coming.

i need to read more now. i need to know.
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »