Reviews for Turning Dust into Gold
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 34 . 4/4/2010
Loved it! Alice and Jasper were my favourites!
lsvllchc chapter 32 . 4/3/2010
*tear* amazing story!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 32 . 3/25/2010
loved this story
AMRA2 chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
I am really enjoying this story, both the story-line and the characterizations!

I am a 100% Edward/Bella fan; although, Edward really bugged me in this chapter. When internally analyzing how he felt about Bella, he said that she wasn't beautiful, but that he found her appearance intriguing.

I don't believe that Bella would have felt satisfied (or her self-confidence bolstered) knowing that he found her appearance intriguing, but not beautiful, especially with the knowledge that he was comparing her to Rose as the standard of beauty.

I think that she could still feel desirable if he said that although Rose was beautiful, she wasn't his type, but that in his eyes Bella is completely beautiful.

I just get the feeling from his monologue that he found her attractive enough to notice, but not really beautiful. However, the whole package (looks, personality, etc.) was what drew him to her.

That may be nice, but I find myself defensive on Bella's behalf, as every woman deserves someone who finds them completely beautiful, beyond any comparison, in their eyes.

What bothers me the most about this situation is that in at least two specific conversations he told her that she was beautiful. If he could not describe her as beautiful in his own mind, then he should have been more honest in his compliments. For example, he could tell her how much he loves her eyes, hair, etc. but he should not have said she was beautiful if he really did not mean it.
deleepowman chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
now who is being manipulated?
deleepowman chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
rosalie and emmett sitting in a tree, K I SS I N G
deleepowman chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
loving this Rosalie and emmett
deleepowman chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Rosealie sure is smitten
deleepowman chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good chapter, great character development so far. I feel like I'm one of their roommates too. Found this when I was searching for completed stories to read. Definitely will finish
TwiloveSue chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Cool, a Rosalie POV. I like that she's not going to be the typical bitch, and it sounds like she's going to be a very integral part of the story.
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very intriguing! I like that there's history between the characters and am looking forward to learning it. I enjoy your writing style and this sounds fun!
EmoryB123 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
That was just great from Rosalie! You captured her just right! Neat start with the memories from school.
EmoryB123 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
yay! B & E together again! But what will you do with them, I wonder? I am glad to see the other four getting attention, too!
AleJazzyRocker chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
mentioning Muse was pure WIN! Best band, ever! ]
Infame chapter 34 . 12/22/2009
I've listened to this fic on my iPod a while ago, and finally, the guilt of not having reviewed one single chapter got to me.

This fic was extremely good! Very, very well written and entertaining.

I really liked that even though Rosalie was extremely un-modest about her appearance and etc, that she was still a likable character.

During days, I was glued to my iPod and headphones!

Thanks for posting!

I had a great time listening to you fic.

I only wished I had reviewed more...
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »