Reviews for Drive, Jeeves
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
love song 7. lizwin just makes me happy. in fact, pretty much any lizzie story makes me happy. she's so much... mellower than casey. so much. casey sometimes gives me a brain spasm trying not to strangle her crazy ass.

good job!

Alexialexy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
OH MY GOSH I LOVED EVERY ONE OF THEM! Really, I did. They were all so amazing and well-written. )
Lanter chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Incredible job on this challenge. Number 3 really got to me and number 7 was a fun surprise which is saying something considering that I don't ship Lizwin.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Yay! I'm SO glad you cheated! I absolutely loved the last story. I always loved marti and donnie together..SO cute!
dramacrazed101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

Pure Gold!
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Sam, I'm so flattered you tagged me! I'll have it up soon. I think 2 was my favorite, you can't go wrong with Rent! And I love 8. You did a great job! (I'm glad you brought Donnie back! And I was even kinda happy to see Andrew again! haha)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw! That ending was awesome. It's like the conclusion we never got, you know? HEHE. COOEL!

alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good job!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Fantastic job with these, I loved the Lizwin one and Memory by Sugarcult. Can't wait to read more from you!

jeytonlover chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
All totally amazing, but I must say you saved the for last! The Derek/Andrew bit was priceless. And Marti married Donnie! Wonderful stuff!

Expect Shellie's shuffle part 2 sometime tomorrow!
Alexandra Dawn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, I remember the fabulous Andrew Wilder, LOL. Anyways that was pretty great!
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
They were all fantastic! But Hate 2 Love Her was my favorite. It was absolutely AMAZING! Great job!

TreeHugger chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Haha Donnie and Andrew were in there. Two characters from one of my favourite fanfictions. Anyways, great job being tagged. I haven't seen any Life With Derek stuff from you in a long time. I hope to see some more from you. Great work!
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I loved it! ...even Andrew, I suppose. haha. I'm going to have to hurt you, though. I'm still working on my first one! lol. You better be prepared to be tagged back. :P