Reviews for Heavenly Disaster
SexySkyla66 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice work but I have but one simple question. Are all of the lines Nariko said spoken in between chapters in the game? I do like how you put it into poem style. Beautiful work!
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Impressive. Very e. e. cummings. I'm not a huge fan of Heavenly Sword, but I think you captured the essence of Nariko's personality pretty well, to my knowledge. I'm glad I found this while trawling the Pit.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Beautiful. You've captured the very essence of Nariko with this one, her very battle with the 'heavenly' sword itself.

What more can be said of a poet?

I look forward to your future creations.

~The Critic, Zoa
I Am The Batman chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It was fairly good, captures how Nariko would think.
AlphaKantSpell chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, only fic here, that's amazing! Be proud of yourself, not only for being the soul person to write a story here, but you wrote a really pretty poem too. I really liked it, it captured her thoughts very well. And how often do we get a chance to be the first of anythin? Props to you.

AKS
writingboy chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i can't belive that this is the only heavenly sword fic on here! Good though, well written.
SageEmpress chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
omg...that is so true
roseyangel52 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is really good, not to say I love the game and you captured the emotions of the game so well! I love this.
arkanabreaker chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i dont normally read this type of fic but i had to read this since they finally put a heavenly sword section.

2 things: