Reviews for The Punishment
Vermin616 chapter 1 . 3/7
DAMN IT, I WANT MOAR. MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR.
I think Nitch may have actually died, though.
Violinguy95 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I am really loving this story. The way you potray the charactor is believable. The story is well written and well planned out. I feel you should continue the story. I would also love to see Uncle Kage seeing as it is Anthrocon.
ZQ chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
As a Pittsburgher, I wanted to say that I squeed to see our fair city set in this fic. I've never been to Anthrocon myself (though I am a steady Tekko-goer), but your descriptions of the convention center and the surrounding city are spot-on.

I also love the premise of this fan! Good job addressing how Fox (and now Leon, lord! XD) has to be careful about not getting found, and how much trouble it will cause if anyone noticed he wasn't in a costume.

Looking forward to where this is going, especially how Miyamoto figures into it. (The guy always did say he based his games off of things from his own life XD)
BloodRedBanner chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awwwwww sheeeeiiit! Fox has been mentally raped, hard...
pica.delphon chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I love it, I can not wait to read more..
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLANESH THE GOD OF PLEASURE DEMANDS UPDATES
Nail Strafer chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Hey there again. It's the guy who found this fic through TV Tropes. I should put a watch on this story, cause I never come to except once in a blue moon.

As for the review, I honestly never expected someone else from Fox's universe to come all the way out here. When I saw the Wolfen my first thought was "it's Wolf" but it was Leon instead. A bit disappointed with that, actually. I think it would have been amusing if he happened to catch a glimpse of the Fox x Wolf pics laying around.

Like Kelsy, my only thoughts on Leon are that he's just cannon fodder when he shows up in the games. I laughed pretty hard when she said that. However he is probably the most ideal candidate for killing Fox out of his fighter, because I remember his backstory in manuals and whatnot saying he also works as an assassin. We never get to see him practice the assassination craft in the games though, so I'm sure this will be interesting.

You know though, I never pictured him as a funny guy, like he is in this last chapter. I always saw him as being cold as ice, since he's a cold-blooded lizard and assassin and all. Then again, as I remember back to the games, I do remember him trying to make funny remarks during battles, so it does work in hindsight.
RainbowNoms chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I'm writing this for two reasons:

1) To make the number of reviews 111. :D

2) TO BEG YOU FOR AN UPDATE, GOOD SIR. I seriously want to see how Fox and Leon deal with the fursuit parade. What could go wrong, right?

Whatever happens, I wanna find out.

Best wishes
-Brandon
NicelyDone chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
That was a series of good story, an update will be good :D
Keep going!
FromAnotherWorld chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
That was really hilarious! Great work!
Usually I dont like fanfics that include humans but this one is an exception. Am looking forwards to the next chapter (Youll continue this story, wont you?). Its really vivid, got a lot of detail and is absolutely funny. Am really curios what you have planned for the characters especially now that Leon is there too.
There might just be a small thing I need to note (unless Ive just overlooked something). I cant remember that Leon lost his reflector too in the 10th chapter but only his blaster. If thats the case it mightnt do a thing if Fox shoots at him.
Wolfsalvo chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
i dont typically read fanfics like this... but it is hilarously; "How delightful! How stupid!"

XD good fic by the way
sheeps-WOLF-clothing chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
It was a quick read. I like where it is going, a bit surprised that Leon is so easily accepting of where he is and what is going on. (will see how it goes.)

Keep it up.
PootisHolliday chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
AWESHUME! AN UPDAIT!
bryan mccloud chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
this story is getting weirder and weirder...lol. andross makes a number of mistakes...lol.

i wonder if fox and leon are able to get along fine...lol.
dogman15 chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
First of all, I really like the new reviewing interface.

Secondly, I'm still surprised that these humans and furries can't see that Fox and Leon aren't wearing costumes, but it's totally in Leon's character to laugh at us and play along. It just shows that members of Star Wolf aren't 100% bad.