Reviews for Frozen Reflection
Miazaki-san chapter 27 . 6/2
Haven't read in story in forever! Glad to see it is updating! (First read it in middle school, still love it in college!)
Dark Rose Princess chapter 27 . 1/20
Omg I didn't know Monty Oum had passed in 2015! I feel so ignorant now...I hope he rests in peace and I hope you will continue updating this story no matter what. Reading this chapter and your message made me realize I need to finish my Tsubasa Chronicles fanfiction as well. You are a very inspiring writer and I hope everything goes well for you. Thank you so much.
sxglow chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Sakura: HOE! Hahahaha!
sxglow chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Your use of perspective is confusing, you retell the story too much, the switching between first and third person is abrupt
Honeybunches chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Continue please!
Torch Phoenix chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
I really love re-reading this :D 3
thank you for writing, I hope your muse for this returns :D!
Karise-Paisley92005 chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
Hi there! I just found your fic today (well rather yesterday) and even though my husband told me not to I read the whole thing in one sitting. I LOVE it, I'm a huge Fai fan! I'm actually in the process of writing a FaixOC myself, her name is Selena as well.

A word of advice: check, double check, triple check your work before posting. Spelling, spacing punctuation etc. Also, POV changes. As my night grew longer, it got harder to follow the chapters where there were mistakes. I'm a domestic goddess (a fancy term for a house wife) and a Grammar Nazi so shoot me a message and I'll gladly help you out! I hope you update again soon soon soon! 3 KP
RKamelot chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
I just found this recently and I really enjoyed reading it up until now. Your ideas are very nice and I can't wait to see where they're going. The moments with Fai and Selena are very sweet and I think Fai's being an idiot about it, surely he's smarter than this, lol. Looking forward to seeing more of the Guardians memories and such of the past and really want to see Syaoron's past life (Sakura's as well). Good luck to Selena for explaining the staff to Fai!

But I did notice something odd about this chapter. The Nihon and the Modern Japan are also in chapter 23, though there are a few differences, but since I'm pretty sure a bit of time has passed between the two, they likely shouldn't be happening in two different chapters? Just wanted to point that out since, time wise, it seemed off?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/4/2015
Update.
DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY SEE THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER MADE ME HAPPY?
YEAAAAAAH, THIS CHAPTER IS SO PERFECT! I really want to see when fai and selena will have THE conversation about her magic!
I have never read one of his books, but I know how is have a writer who inspires you (uncle rick R. ️) and... I'm sorry :(
See you next chapter!
Tairanda chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Thank you for the chapter!
Even though I read it only now, few days after the update, it set my mood to TRC and made me finaly continue my own fanfiction, which I had stopped working at after all I had written had disappeared after 90 days of not writing, since I had written everything here, in fanfiction net.
So, it is a double 'thank you' to you, since this is one of my favorite TRC fanfictions.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
still waiting i love your fanfiction ️
yokishko chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
Yay! I've been waiting since I added this to my alerts (accdg to ff it was added 05-30-2009), and my curiosity has been killing me XD

Hope you update soon!

It really is a good piece
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2015
Okay, after two days sleeping only a few hours I finished all the 25 , YOUR FANFICTION IS SO PERFECT! you have a lot of talent and a lot of good ideias, congratulations! when you publish your books, I want to know! (I don't know if they will bring it to brazil, but I'll find a way to read it anyway).
Sonata Fuling chapter 26 . 1/5/2015
Yeeeeeeeesss !
Hope you will update soon ! :)
Jellyfish Bells chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
haha I'm too lazy to login to my real fanfiction account so please just bear with an anon review okay? :)
BUT WHOA I'm glad, it's just the start of 2015 and I'm already receiving good news! Really happy to hear news about this fic and that you're going to update it again. Though I didn't start reading/supporting this fic until 2012 I think? HAHA.
Anyways, I hope you have a great 2015 and may your inspiration last long :) Happy New Year! Best of luck in all your endeavors :DDDDDD