Reviews for The War of the Worlds: Battlegroup Charlemagne
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
awesome. by placing it in the water, you expand the story line.
The Codemeister chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that this is really good stuff. Update soon, you will, I hope.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
this was a great fic and I seriously am a huge fan of the war of the worlds I've read the novel twenty three times and the timothy hines film on DVD I even have the jeff wayne WOTW live show DVD which took almost three years to recive
Auir chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
damn good! i have no idea how you people write like that but damn good! lol. its just the three of us in this War of the Worlds catagory. good luck :D
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Good chapter. Loved the tactics used by the French to knock out two of the Martian machines. Really powerful stuff on the feelings of the French as they killed the surviving Martian and their reasoning behind. Excellent exploration of their psyche in this war.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Pretty good. Nice job presenting it in a history book way without making it boring. It's cool to see how other nations handled the War of the Worlds.
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Cool. I'm not sure I like the Idea of the French saving the British, but thats probably just my national pride
hockeychic92 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008

I haven't talked to you in a while.

Glad to see that you've continued the story!

Hope to see more after this! Sorry i haven't worked on Will to Live in a while. I know you liked that story. I've been busy witha prison break story. Actually, it's a series now. Maybe you could check it out!

Anyways, hope you continue this!

Eagle2 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Vive La France! I'm loving this story, and your writing style is wonderful, especially your use of battle tactics and the weaponry of the warships. I sure hope you continue this.
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
The first clash of forces was most magnificent. I can't sum up why it worked so well because so many things went right with how you described this chapter.

I await the next battle, if or when the Martians strike back.

MAster of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I just want to congragulate you on this excellent story so far. I think that it is very true to the spirit of the original novel. I like how it takes the plot in a different direction and expands on the whole martian invasion.

I'll be watching. And it's nice to see someone who doesn't take the stereotypical "French are weak" stance in fiction.

Master of teh Boot
hockeychic92 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
just wanted to say thanks for the nice review, thatks for noticing the WWI and halo crossover sort of thing, i was actually trying for that (that war really interested me in school). the next chapters should get even better so keep reading!