Reviews for The Stargate Keeper
AlixMM chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Good grief if you are going to write a story take the time to spell the characters names correctly!

Ghouloud should be Goa'uld

Apafus should be Apophis

Kernel Jack O'Neil should be Colonel Jack O'Neill (with two L's)

Teilk should be Teal'C

Major Shepard should be Major Sheppard - not to mention he is actually a Lt Colonel now he got promoted before Ronon showed up.

Doctor McCay should be Doctor McKay

Ronin should be Ronon

Teala should be Teyla

You might like the idea of a crossover and know about Harry Potter but it doesn't seem like you know about Stargate. Or if you do you still didn't take the time to get the spelling correct for the characters. Those were just a few I saw. But with that many errors I am not even going to read more. Cripes did you even research anything about the Stargate series before you decided to write this or did you just see a couple of episodes and decide hey that would be a good crossover and guess at the spelling of the names? Not making sure you have the correct spelling for your main characters is just being lazy and poor writing.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like this story so far and can't wait to move on to the next chapter, but I also have to say that your spellng the alien species name wrong. Your spelling it 'Ghouloud', when it's SUPPOSED to be 'Goa'uld'. *lol*
Dark Lord Of Ori chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
If ya want readers get a beta for better spelling and grammar. But I will keep u on my alert because the story seems decent if you can get the spelling and grammar hammered out.