Reviews for Will That Be All Mr Stark?
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
kool
Redlioness62 chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
I think it should be a new story unto itself since you are about to bring in the Hulk story line. It is a good way to start it though!
Allie108 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
EEK! I LOVE IT! i love that the Hulk is getting a part of it also! yayayayayayay! update soon PLEASE!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Drunk Tony and Rhodey is always fun. I mean, come on, it was one of the best scenes in the movie. I laughed my head off and my mom and dad were just kind of like oh my gosh. But yeah, I love this story so much! Can't wait for more!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
Varifer chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
wow. I loved this I just read the whole story. I like that you are keeping up with what would happen if the movie would have continued. keep it up. I'll keep reading.
biscuit1226 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
i am very glad you got rid of those writer's block monkeys and the direction of the story well there seems to be a lot of ironman / hulk stories now a days if you ever do a continuation of this one try throwing one of ironman's villian's into the plot unless your planning to do that already
Great Northern chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Me, well...hm...

CRAZY TWIST OF COURSE! why didn't i just do caps lock right there, i don't know. twists make the story real.

good job, maybe a little too much FLUFF, no im kidding. keep going, and maybe angst will do good with this story? i like angst :).

holly
Mistress of the Rose chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
I love the build up to the next adventure, and I love the inclusion of the Hulk. You've got Tony and Pepper enjoying this moment while you're keeping the story moving. Well Done little Kitty!
larazzledazzle chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
personally, i'm not a fan of crossovers. the adding of original characters is ok, but in either case most authors focus to much on these & trying to justify to everyone why these new characters fit into t&p's world. with that the storyline gets bogged down & time is taken away from t&p. my rule is that if these characters weren't originally created together and don't inhabit the same storyverse, then there's no reason now that they should meet.
sarafina89 chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
great chapter i love the tony and pepper relationship i hope there is some fluff coming soon that my real favourite stuff to read. i hope the next chapter is up real soon
biscuit1226 chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
yay! i am so glad you decided to continue this story because its really hard to find fanfictions about ironman
Dodogrrl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aww, Kitty, this story is so cute, it's almost its epitome! However, this story is only not the epitome of cute because elephants are the epitome of cute.

But really, I love this story to death, and I think it's quite funny as well. I wonder what you'll do for later stories, maybe add some bad guys, some drama, definitely add some more... fun activities, if you get my drift, have Rhodey join in... yep, this review will probably scar your mind, Kitty, but don't worry, you'll see the light someday!

In conclusion, I love this story, and I feel happy whenever I read it!

Dodogrrl, signing off!
Mistress of the Rose chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
love it kitty. End here and start the sequel. Bravo!
biscuit1226 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
OMG yes continue please, i am fueled by ironman fanfictions !
Allie108 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
if u have more ideas then i believe you should ither start anohter story for them, or continue this one. i like it, and i think that it is a good ending chapter, but if you have more ideas i would love to hear them!