Reviews for Gentleman
321noeoen123 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
An epilogue was promised, yet as of yet undelivered. Wouldn't that just be the perfect gift for New Year? ;)
desperatelyisanelf chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I feel the setting for this story is very unique; I haven't seen any other like it. It is also written very well. Therefore I am wholly intrigued to see what happens in the epilogue. :D Keep up the good work!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Love it !
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
this one is just exiting
thetinroof chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
A nice different plot :) I haven't read a story like this before. I'm so glad I found it! It's really well written. There were things I never even expected!
Anyway I hope you put up the epilogue soon!
sasyd chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I am absolutely enthralled in this story and would so be very happy and appreciative if you were to continue. I would love to read how it ends. Excellent work!
Higanbana.4 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Really, really amazing, 'nuff said.

-Higanbana
HisSecretLover18 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
What's going to happen next? Will Sakura's parents let Itachi explain what happen between Sakura and Kubuto? I hope you update soon.
armistice chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Please update. Please. I love this story.
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great! I love it so far!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
that was amazing! please please please write a sequel!
sama-chan chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Oh my! That was amazing, I must say. Please update as soon as you can!
Mistress Ayako chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
This is just one of many of your beautifully written works. I look forward to the epilogue, if there is one? I'm sorry Kishimoto has disappointed you, and discouraged you from writing. But I hope you'll find the time to have some closure to this piece, it really is well done and well set in the time period.

Just one question: Just because of Itachi's reputation as a womanizer, why would everyone be so against Sakura marrying him?
angel897 chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
i like this story rather intresting please keep writing kay
whitedeathangel03 chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
keep writing. or i will find you and stare at you with adorable eyes untill you give into my request. not a threat, but a promise. hehehe :D update if possible please!