Reviews for Plus One
Siya96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Excellent story!
Dizzy Rockerson chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay! *Does a little dance* It is rare to find a MSR fic where Mulder and Scully are characterized well, but you did it perfectly! :D I'm so happy to have found this. Finally a fic writer who knows the characters well enough, and is talented enough, to write a fic that doesn't make me cringe because the characters are so unlike Mulder and Scully. You were /spot on/ my friend. Muchos kudos to you. *Tips hat in your general direction*

-D.R. : )
chlark4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw he brought her an omlette and coffee. The discussion was nice. Better than what they were talking about in the episode. The end was good too.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
One last squeal... before I go pass out.. (maybe)

Aw, so adorable.. I love this!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I loved this! Very cute and very well written. The only thing I would point out is that, I think, the phrase “One in the same” is actually said "One *and* the same". Other than that, it was perfect. :)
Katie Todd chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
amazing JOb!
anna42hmr chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
another good fic, please write more
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
It's okay.
Jane Rizzoli chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hey, its me again! I don't really now what to say now. I've already said your stories are great, now I'm just repeating myself. This one was very funny, poor Scully, all alone watching those girls. Ending was terrific.
Deyse chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

I want to tell you that I loved this short story! The way you portray Mulder and Scully, the smart dialog between them and the little "picnic" they had in her bedroom... it was all so beautifully done and so pleasant to read!

And I was sighing at the cute, very cute scene at the ending! I really enjoyed it and thank you very much for posting!:)