Reviews for Impatience
Dolphingirls chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Pretty good story it did give me a couple of laughs!
ImperialRebel chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I like it and its mostly in character but wouldn't anakin have found a way to get behind the wheel before his driving test i mean he's anakin
Cattiechaos chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
I was so amused as I was reading this story - Anakin certainly has a penchant for 'torturing' his master, doesn't he? I especially loved the last chapter, when they got pulled over by a police officer and then were accused of being "Jedi imitators". You are obviously a very talented writer and should continue writing more humorous stories such as these :)
loha chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
hee hee
Banbi-V chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Aw, it's over! I loved it; this was funny to read!
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Is he grounded? /facepalm What kind of question is that? lol. Excellent conclusion! Well done!
minoki chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
aww poor obi-wan dealing with all the troubles. very nice!
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
This story is so true to life and just so darn funny. Well, at least now.

I remember having the same discussion with my son as to why he couldn't go 130mph even though it said that on the speedometer.

I can just imagine Yoda getting the call for bail!
Ann Jinn chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
This story is so hilarious, but it reminds me so much of teaching my son how to drive. Learned like this never to say first thing in the morning, but his was about 4AM.

You really caught Anakin's character and the zest he had for flying.

BTW, at that time we lived in Chicago and I taught my son to drive in a cemetery. Lots of winding roads, little traffic and if he hit something they were already dead.
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
LOL! Awesome chapter! That time of the morning isn't so bad if you've been up all night. ;) Please update soon!
Banbi-V chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Ahahaha, poor Obi-Wan! :( The only thing I didn't really get was the time lapse but maybe that's just me. :/ Either way, amazing job! Keep writing!
Banbi-V chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
xD Oh my, this is great! I've done that with a box of cereal, but mine requested I send in 5 boxtops. T_T Keep writing, I love it!
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
lol! This is an awesome fic! I just have to ask, are you going to continue? Well done!
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Sorry, doing this backwards.

This is such a great story. The chosen one is still basically a kid. Shortly to be a kid who can drive - fast, under, around and through.

Good interaction with the characters.
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
This is so funny and really reminds me of my son. Of course, I used to get the "free thing" out of the box first and it wasn't his until he ate the cereal.