Reviews for Zutara: A Disaster In The Making
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
I am saddened that you had to stop this Heather. This was truly such an amazing thing to read, it has completely inspired me and left me in awe. Not only because your particular writing style is just over the top but because this story is just amazing and wonderful over all.. I too, feel as if I am way to mature for my age and although it took me till the age of 16 to become wise, im glad my mind has been opened. I had to admit it did surprise me your nature and age but it did inspire me that you were so young but already had such a thrilling and lovely outline of how you saw yourself and the world. Maybe youll see this, maybe you wont but let me tell you something, as a friend and sister of Jesus. There is nothing wrong with fantasies, stories, fictions or fairy tales. Yes we must devote to the Lord himself, but he gaves us life to live as we wanted, of course as we wanted in a safe and un-sinful manner. But writing this beautiful masterpiece isnt a bad thing, on the contrary you have offered many people, myself included, a place to go to every day after school or work to smile, feel sorrow an laugh in. Be proud of this, not regretful. Thank you for your beautiful stories, I really enjoyed reading them.
Flytrigreen chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
2nd Corinthians 12:9 is a good verse:
But he said to me, my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. There for I will boast all the more glady about my weaknesses so christ's power may rest on me
matyre chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
i am so confused... what the hell just happened?
matyre chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
That last sentence was so like OH MAH GAWD. 3
matyre chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Wait, I'm confused... Does Zuko have his scar or what? Cause' I don't think it has been ever mentioned...?
matyre chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
what's the big deal exactly?
unusualdreamer18 chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Please update! PLEASE! I love love love this story and I hope that it can continue soon.
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Please update soon!
Velvet of Love chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I don't really care who writes or takes over this story as long as it continues. This is great writing.
S. Augustara chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I liked this chapter but I have to admit it was kinda confusing... it was a little hard to figure out when Zuko got out of his stone cage. All the sudden they were just hanging out with Kayla like it was nothing. Maybe a page break with a line would help... I love the story though and I can't wait to read more! :)
S. Augustara chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
Aww! They're so cute! I'm so glad he came back! Great chapter! Can't wait for Katara to wake up and realize its Not a dream :)
S. Augustara chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
hahaha love the Inuyasha reference! It made me smile. :) Cascada was a nice touch too - I agree the song does fit perfectly. :)
S. Augustara chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Wow! Great chapter! I really love how you've integrated the bending into a modern setting! Glad Zuko is finally making a move on Katara! About time don't ya think? :)
kimberlyisawesome chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
When I was 14 go I looked like a ten year old. And then I started to mature... pfft! To hell with that. I wish I were still that young. I could go to parties with friends and have fun. But I have to become a teacher... (it runs in the famiy since my dads mom, and then my dad and now me.)... I hate life. Though now I'm slowly getting fatter I'm 160 pounds and I'm freakin' out to loose weight. And I'm only 19.

I really liked your story. The only reason why I'm on fanfic is because since i'm going to be teacher whatever grade how to write stories and stuff like that. I'm srry about what happened to your friend... I really am. :(
Beautiful Jade chapter 23 . 7/25/2011
Wow. I, myself, am a Christian. I absoultely LOVE what you are doing. ADITM is one of the best Zutara stories EVER. You don't know how happy I am that you found Jesus. It's not everyday where an wonderful author like yourself discontinues a story because they have found the Lord. And I mean that in a good way. God bless you!