Reviews for Once Upon a Time
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
:D

LOVE it!
Mattie007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this was amazing...loving every jibbs moment :)
JessicaSteenFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Lovely story... Good work!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ok, I so so so wish it had happened like this in the series. It was beautiful, and made me grin like a maniac! I loved the flashback, and the little repeat of a time they both treasured. You write them really well, and I hope you write again soon!

xxStellaxx
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
A beautiful glimpse as what should have been a lifetime of love between them.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I tried to write my own oneshot after that many times, but I'm not sure I still want too, this was brilliant!
aserene chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
you know in light of the season finale, I kinda understand those words a bit more but still this was wonderful! Great work!
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I'm so glad someone wrote a story using that quote lolz I love it

! this is my fav part:

“Miss Jenny?”

Both their heads snapped up quickly at the sound of Carson’s voice. They tried to scramble off of each and had barely done so when he appeared at the top of the stairs.

“Miss Jenny, are you alright? I heard some noises – oh Agent Gibbs, what are you doing here?”

“Just here to drop off some files. How ya doin’ sport?”

“Um, I’m fine. I guess I’ll go back to bed then, since everything is all right. G’night.”

“G’night Carson,” they both said simultaneously. Right when the kid disappeared to his bedroom, Gibbs started where he left off. This time though Jenny lifted his head up and he wondered for a moment if she regretted starting this.

As if reading his mind she pointed out, “My bedroom is on the other side of the hall. Farthest away from Carson’s.”

“To the bedroom then?”

Lolz if only the writers had given us a scene like this in the auctual progamme lol

awesome story!
x0NCISx0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aww. i really liked it.. it was so good. i line about being unbreakable was pure genius. great.. haha

x0NCISx9
Mac chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Awesome fic! Really well-written! Will there be more chapters to this?
MissJayne chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Floating off on a cloud of Jibbs happiness...
Neverendingimagination chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very cute little one parter, keeping jibbs alive!