Reviews for One World
Nope I'm out chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Why would I break Origins? It's awesome!

Keep going! These are really interseting! And funny, did I forget that?

By the way, I wonder what Sagi was thinking when he saw his poster?
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Ah, the wanted posters. Dear God, I could almost SEEGuillo eating children in another life.

Guillo towering over Milly, scrutinizing her every attempt at vanity...Pure gold. XD They're always at each other's throats, so that was a believable scene.

All of the names are in place too! (Tin can...)

I like how Milly tries to retain her lady-like-ness at the end. Chuck the soap! XD

Great read, as all of these quirky and hilarious lil' drabbles are. :3
loudsmiles chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
AHAHAHA SO TRUE. Milly does have a tendency to exceed your every expectation, even the negative ones. Especially when said trait involves violence D. Short, but excellent.
Ruingaraf chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Hehe, can't believe that wasn't a faved fic before! Milly and Guillo are gold, man. Gold.
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I like these a lot. .

Heeyy... I have an idea. Palolo the second, Palolo the thrid. Obviously related, right? Well, who was Mrs. Palolo the Second?
soheil solitarius chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
... I squealed. Loudly. :3

Oh shit, you know, as much as I hate to admit it, I absolutely adore Verus. D: He's a backstabbing asshat, but I love him. (Although I will greatly enjoy stomping his tush into the grounnd after what he said to Geldoblame. NOT COOL VERUS. NOT COOL. D8)

Oh and you were right. I did not like that room. At all. It saddens me to know that I have a good idea of what all of that is and/or is used for. He has a death pit in there, seriously. (I'm scared to let Sagi near it. D:)

I really, really wish that didn't make me like him more, though. D: I just love sadistic, crazyass freaks, I guess. 8D

mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Simple , but true. The smallest ideas can be deadly once they're brought out to life. I thought of "Let Your Backbone Slide" by Maestro Fresh Wes when I read it! XD (It was one of the songs in my school's dance show.)

Specifically this line...

It's like a highrise, I'm constructing it

Was once thoughts, pen, and paper

Now it's a tower, a soul, a skyscraper

All and all... Awesome kick-butt imagery and character.
Ruingaraf chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Awesome, it seems like a bit right out of this guy's life. He's really nuttier than you suspect in the first part of the game, lawl.
Wolf-Shadow's-Ghost chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
*dies laughing* Oh my god, I don't know why I didn't check this out earlier. These little one-shots are great, a bit strange, okay, a lot strange (which isn’t a bad thing :D ) and totally awesome. Are we gonna get to see a Savyna one? :)
soheil solitarius chapter 4 . 7/3/2008

Uh, ahem. No one ever does stuff for me, so you can understand my being fucking weird (yet again)!

Anyway; loved it! Damn you, making me like Kalas. Like how Geldoblame is with Verus. D: But yes. I like picturing Kalas cradling fluffy, disease-ridden birds. Pidgeons are totally sexy. XD

...pidgeons. 8D
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Finally, no more Kalasccentric! \-/ *praises Gods*

Cute! Some fluff about Kalas and Xelha! :D *waves K&X flag*
Ruingaraf chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Haha, nice. Always wondered where they put the Prancer, though. Cute, short, and sweet, as usual.
Skyraptor66 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Hahaha. Are we too cruel for getting such a kick out of Kalas's idiocy? Not really. Kaffada-whattheheck is the weirdest bloody name for a place that I have seen outside of the Middle East. Seriously. Do they even say it during the voiced scenes?

I wonder what he meant specifically by "Xelha's lair"? What does he think is going to be in there, the skeletons of several men his age and three billy goats? (Holy crap, I just had a "Jeepers Creepers" flashback-sick stuff.)

I say the "Dancing Flames" magnus was left as a warning...of what is up to you to decide. :)

I think this is the first time someone has ever written a fic for me. XD Thank you!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Kalas, you're a freaking perv! (XD haha!) He is getting dirty... I wonder WHO influenced him...

This is three strikes in a row with Kalas! This is a collection of Kalas drabbles! haha!
Ruingaraf chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
A little short and choppy, but probably so because of the 100-word limit. God, you have to love Kalas.