Reviews for Teardrops On My Guitar
RedViolet101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is good.
dont1855 chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
I'm going to miss them THIS WAS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL thank you so much SEE YA SOON :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Well you can say I DID IT YEP I STOP AN LEFT YOU A REVIEW hehehe JUST love love this story and I love the way it's going CAN'T wait to read what ALL the OTHERS are going to say YOU know the the parents are going to love it GOOD JOB :) DEBBIE
wesailattwilight chapter 29 . 6/14/2012
I just read your story and I absolutely loved it! I thought you portrayed the characters brilliantly, you you could feel the characters personalities and emotions, there was a bit of drama and angst but not too much so it would take away the sweetness of the story. It was a brilliant story and I enjoyed every word of it, keep up the good work!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
never let emmett plan a surprise party!
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
amazing story
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 29 . 7/4/2011
OMG! I love it! Well done! Good luck in the future!
Isabella Nikole chapter 29 . 12/12/2010
Okay, first great story! Second, your epilogue has some errors. If Shawn is the first born, and Riley the second born, then Amelia the third born that would make Aiden the fourth, not the third pregnancy, unless Shawn and Riley were twins. . . And then down when Bella is having Aiden, Edward looks to his family,

Bella, Riley, Shawn, MASEN, Esme, Carlisle, Charlie, Renee, Alice, Jasper, Aaron, Josh, Alyssa, Rose, Emmett, Henry, Amelia, John and Stephanie.

Who is Masen? I thought you wrote that as Shawn's middle name?

As your story was great, there are a lot of inconsistency.
jennyhr chapter 29 . 11/5/2010
Oh my gosh! That was the best story! I am speechless and at a loss of words to describe it, but I'll try... wonderful, amasing, beautiful, perfect, outstanding, AHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS STORY!
jennyhr chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
Awww. That was so sad!
twilight fan 101 chapter 30 . 8/16/2010
2 things.1st, thank you for not doing Lauren & Edward lemons and for writing the story, I loved it.2nd, you are the worst for getting Lauren & Edward getting hot and steamy in the bedroom in my .Here are some words for you. Bella is screwed senseless with Edward Cullen.
twilight fan 101 chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
1 sentence. Screwed senseless and drunk to stupidity.
twilight fan 101 chapter 22 . 8/16/2010
I have only 2 's all.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
cannot wait to read this whole story just came across it by a fluke and it looks really good.
Forevacullen chapter 29 . 6/18/2010
This story was great!

I really loved it :)

Can I just say one of my favourite parts was when Tayna was in Edwards Dorm Room and Bella told him she had on his favourite set on! It had me thinking about that scene the next day All day :)

Your writing is very creative.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »