Reviews for 3003 revised
langeline chapter 12 . 6/14/2019
well-written... wonder if you can use technology to bring the old gang back together with the twins?
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
He has a soul... Does that mean his soul is whole again so he isn't quite the insane madman he was before? Or does it imply he could make horcruxes again? Or that he doesn't have any? I'm not sure. Or maybe it means something else.

Question: are we ever going to see any other canon characters? I was thinking especially Hermione or Luna. Ron's reaction to this world would definitely be interesting.
elixirsoflife chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Alright so i came here after reading the original version because I really did feel like the concept had promise, I just felt like the execution confused me too much to enjoy. However, this is off to a really promising start! I'm very excited.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Its the most terrible thing to find a completely original story that hasnt been updated in years. So many places for this to go, i already regret not knowing it.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
I don't really like Hannah, she's like a busybody and she doesn't care what others don't like because she just let herself in Harry's room, I hope they're not going to turn into anything special I would really hate to quit reading the fanfic if this happens it actually pretty good.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Story I've been looking for!
Osmodion chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
This is really awesome! I hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
PS: I can't believe I just reviewed a story that will, most likely, remain not updated. Shame, all that potential... Wasted.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Well... I'm siding with Voldemort on this one. Really, they gave up magic for technology? What were they thinking?! I can see accepting one, but at the price of another? Not happening.
Hasunohana chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Well, maybe that can explain a lot... Very good ! Very very good. Next chapter ?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Wonder if Voldie's gonna try and be immortal again? WE won't know... Unless this awesome, amazing author keeps on writing? (Hopeful expression and big, watery puppy dog eyes.)

The point is, please please PLEASE don't stop writing!

Your hopeful reader,
Ramen God
v chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
I've read this stoy four times in the last two years. Sadly, I think only one new chapter's been posted in that time span. I know it's been such a long time since HP ended and it probably feels pointless to keep writing, but it would be AWESOME if you updated this fic, because it's SO GOOD.
LeaMichelle chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Arrrggg! You did not just leave us with an evil cliffhanger! Anyway, stumbled across this story today, and I'm very eager for more. I've found there aren't a lot of well written stories anymore, they're mostly written by younger folk, 14 and such, who write rather... immaturly. Not bad ideas, just not well written. I've never read a 'future harry potter fic so far, pretty original as far as I know. And as for this new Tom, I just can't believe he's goodish now, but I'm dying to find out the catch, if there is one.

Write more soon!

LeaMichelle
TheEagerScribbler chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Please continue writing this story! It's just as good (if not better) than the original! You definatley have talent and you've left me wondering what will happen next. I understand if you have other committments (real life takes first priority), but will you please put some consideration into it? Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

-lillyflower's revenge
cram chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
so, dear Gilthas, still alive?

don't forget us, and enjoy your days :)