Reviews for Hear No Evil
reader50 chapter 6 . 3/26
I enjoyed your story. I liked Mike. I do think it would have been more realistic for the police to want to ask Sam and Dean questions. First about the explosion and later about the gunshot wound. But then, it would have taken the story in a different direction.
It would have been interesting to have Sam and Dean read about whatever explanation was given for all the coffins and open graves in the first chapter. Thank you for sharing.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 3/12
I absolutely love your fics! I can't wait to read the next Brenna story though. :)
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 3/12
Her names Wren! Like the freaking bird! Dang it! What have the boys gotten themselves into now?
Syntyche chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Another great one; I continue to be humbled by your talent and completely engrossed by your work. Fantastic job!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
This story was some top notch writing - seriously. Love, love, love!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
This is better than I expected. Good story! :)
Nadamalki chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Lovely story as always! I'm actually half deaf so I loved the story even more haha! Your level of perfection in your writing has become something I've grown accustomed to, its expected that I'm gonna love your story the moment I read the first line.

Dean here, the most vulnerable yet the strongest, how on Earth do you mix those two different characteristics and mash them up so perfectly?! Where do you come from?!
game-on-panda chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Outstanding, once again. I have not enough applause for you. An interesting take on character building and dynamics, and the fear of losing a vital sense (sound) really fuels the tension in this story. Wren is an interestingly ambiguous figure; I love how you put just as much effort into your supporting cast of characters as to the brothers (Mike is great; George is quietly tragic). Excellent work.
Lindelas chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Was that a 'Silverado' reference there in the bar scene? :)

I'm really enjoying this. You're right, no matter how many times its been done, its always fun to see a well-written story about one of the boys deprived of their important 'hunter' senses. Well done!
mainegirlwrites chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Hello darling - I just discovered this wonderful piece of writing here on , and I'm definitely going to read more of your work. The detail you put into your writing is exceptional - and it reads as though the movie is in my mind, your words flow so smoothly. Very inspirational. I tried to find the website you mentioned at the end of Chapter 3(?) but it does not seem active anymore, so I will attempt to find you on LJ. Best to you. Keep writing - mainegirlwrites
Tandy Sandman chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
this is a beautiful piece. now i'm off to read more of yours. keep up the great work!
sockie1000 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
ok, so I am still slooowly working my way through your stories and got all caught up in this one today. loved it, as usual. I wish I could read one of your stories every day, but, well, my time is short and your stories are long. :grin: and, no, that was *not* a complaint! ;)

I noticed you said something in one of your a/n about there being other deaf/blind/etc. stories out there, but this is the first one I have ever read. it was fascinating, both from physical aspect but even more so as a character introspective. very well done and impossible to put down.

thanks for the great read! :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
This is one amazing story, it's pure genius. The way you write is simply magnificent! You make it seem so easy and I really admire that about you.

Your stories never cease to amaze me, with each story there's a meaning buried in it and you take your time uncovering it.

I honestly enjoy reading your work and this one qualifies as one of the best.

I also like that you keep your stories related, you take bits and pieces from them and use them as flash backs. And that's just brilliant.

Great work and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Take care,

~KWF~
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
this story was EPIC! It took me a long time to finish it because the chapters were kinda long but thats okay. Honestly some of these chapters had me scared. but it was a good scared. My only suggestion is to not make your chapters too long because that deters people from reading. I almost didnt finish this story because the chapters were too long. Hope you don't take offense
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I have to pause in my reading to ask: what's the deal with deans flashbacks