Reviews for Hear No Evil
Nadamalki chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Lovely story as always! I'm actually half deaf so I loved the story even more haha! Your level of perfection in your writing has become something I've grown accustomed to, its expected that I'm gonna love your story the moment I read the first line.

Dean here, the most vulnerable yet the strongest, how on Earth do you mix those two different characteristics and mash them up so perfectly?! Where do you come from?!
game-on-panda chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Outstanding, once again. I have not enough applause for you. An interesting take on character building and dynamics, and the fear of losing a vital sense (sound) really fuels the tension in this story. Wren is an interestingly ambiguous figure; I love how you put just as much effort into your supporting cast of characters as to the brothers (Mike is great; George is quietly tragic). Excellent work.
Lindelas chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Was that a 'Silverado' reference there in the bar scene? :)

I'm really enjoying this. You're right, no matter how many times its been done, its always fun to see a well-written story about one of the boys deprived of their important 'hunter' senses. Well done!
mainegirlwrites chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Hello darling - I just discovered this wonderful piece of writing here on , and I'm definitely going to read more of your work. The detail you put into your writing is exceptional - and it reads as though the movie is in my mind, your words flow so smoothly. Very inspirational. I tried to find the website you mentioned at the end of Chapter 3(?) but it does not seem active anymore, so I will attempt to find you on LJ. Best to you. Keep writing - mainegirlwrites
Tandy Sandman chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
this is a beautiful piece. now i'm off to read more of yours. keep up the great work!
sockie1000 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
ok, so I am still slooowly working my way through your stories and got all caught up in this one today. loved it, as usual. I wish I could read one of your stories every day, but, well, my time is short and your stories are long. :grin: and, no, that was *not* a complaint! ;)

I noticed you said something in one of your a/n about there being other deaf/blind/etc. stories out there, but this is the first one I have ever read. it was fascinating, both from physical aspect but even more so as a character introspective. very well done and impossible to put down.

thanks for the great read! :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
This is one amazing story, it's pure genius. The way you write is simply magnificent! You make it seem so easy and I really admire that about you.

Your stories never cease to amaze me, with each story there's a meaning buried in it and you take your time uncovering it.

I honestly enjoy reading your work and this one qualifies as one of the best.

I also like that you keep your stories related, you take bits and pieces from them and use them as flash backs. And that's just brilliant.

Great work and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Take care,

KWF
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
this story was EPIC! It took me a long time to finish it because the chapters were kinda long but thats okay. Honestly some of these chapters had me scared. but it was a good scared. My only suggestion is to not make your chapters too long because that deters people from reading. I almost didnt finish this story because the chapters were too long. Hope you don't take offense
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I have to pause in my reading to ask: what's the deal with deans flashbacks
kseniya-rainbow chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Dear gaelicspirit,

Wow…that was just…BRILLIANT! I can’t even find appropriate words to describe all the feelings after your story! You’ve created a true masterpiece, I love it sooo much _

Characters are so accurate, so vivid, so believable! Sam’s worry for his brother was palpable. He was trying to protect him and finish this hunt on his own (thought he should have known better-Dean would never give up a hunt _) I really love this hunt and how Wren turned out to be a monster. She was nice and innocent, so no one was suspecting her accept Dean. Funny how much he thought his hearing helped him in judging people, but even without it he did a great job!) Poor Dean! Deafness was a hard challenge for him. You did such a great work, described his struggle so vividly, that I found myself wondering how would I react if something like that happened to me? I felt myself on his place and in my opinion he did great!) He was fighting till the end: with all his deafness and countless injures he still was able to find out the real monster and save his brother. That’s why I admire him so much)) I totally love that even though Dean was deaf he and Sam could still communicate: in more deep and personal level. That was great!)

Memories from their past were plainly genius, left me all teary-eyed. There so many emotions in them: despair, fear, worry, love... Relationships between Dean and Jim were…unique, there something in them…I like how you described them)

That epigraphs and music you used in each chapter were amazing and totally in place, those details made your story so much more better! Love them too _

You are truly talented author; it was pure pleasure to read your story, thank you sooo much for sharing it ;)

Wish you tons of inspirations,

Kseniya.
Zinfer chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Another great fic :) was cool to see how dean handles himself without his major senses. Ur stories r the perfect distractions from my schoolwork XD. Can't get enough
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Another wonderful story. And there's not a better way to go out than on Led Zeppelin.

I enjoyed the scenes from their the characters even mnore real and human.

Rock on GS!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ah...

*Sighs the sigh of the contented.*

Sheer, blanketing, hollowing, filling, raging, caring perfection...

Thank you...

Also: Blue on Black by Kenny Wayne Sheppard. I'm using it for a fic - but I'll leave you to figure out/find out what it means. But it grabs me deep, like your stories, holds me under, washes over me and leaves me somehow, in the end, at peace.

*HUGS*

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
However, I also realized with the posting of Chapter 3 that I may have inadvertently offended some people with my attempts at detailed descriptions and humor in this story.

After some soul-searching and effective conversing with some really good friends (thanks them sincerely), I decided to keep this story as I'd planned, not go back and change anything, and continue with the detailed descriptions.

Okay..someone did get bitchy. Well. I have to say I find your work most awesome, intricate and understanding (especially when it comes to the brothers). Write what you hear/feel/taste/smell/see/think through their eyes and I will enjoy. NEVER atler a fic to please someone else! That's a long and tangled road - and it will just leave everyone (and mostly YOU) unhappy in the end. Those that know good fic will enjoy good fic. Those that are easily offended can go read Dick and Jane.

*Fierce hugs*

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Y'know, there are some extremely talented writers in this fandom—I haven't really ventured out into other fandoms too much (unless Jensen Ackles was a part of the show), but there are people I've read here that I would gladly pay to read. However, we're still all writing about the same show, the same characters, and even with the wide canvas of supernatural elements at our fingertips, there are limits to what can be done.

So, it's inevitable that there will be stories with similar ailments or the same bad guys. The fantastic thing is, though, each of these stories is told through different eyes and with different interpretations. There can be three stories where one of the boys is blind or deaf and each one of them will be different. And I find that wonderful.

Write on, my friends. There is a world of fanficers waiting to see your version of our unreality.

Did someone get bitchy with you? They'd better NOT have gotten bitchy with you!

Gr...

*Goes back to thorough enjoyment*

*hugs*